PDA

View Full Version : Blake's new stick ??

bluegrasser
06-13-2007, 02:56 PM
I was looking at a recent pic of Blake on the ATP site and the beam looks thicker than the one ( hot melt Dunlop) he's been using. -am I wrong ?

PED
06-13-2007, 06:37 PM
it looks a little thicker to me as well. Go to the getty images site and search under james blake and they've got alot more pix of him from today. Why don't they go ahead and slap an AG200 paintjob on that thing!! I'm tired of the black racquet.

LarougeNY
06-13-2007, 08:58 PM
They're waiting till wimbledon. It got thicker? I thought it got thinner...I do have bad eyes though.

Heavy Metal Tennis Star
06-15-2007, 08:17 PM
i thought they are waiting til us open cuz if u guess what racket he will sue then, u get free tix.

Richie Rich
06-16-2007, 04:02 AM
I was looking at a recent pic of Blake on the ATP site and the beam looks thicker than the one ( hot melt Dunlop) he's been using. -am I wrong ?

could be but i very much doubt the racquet is anything different than he has been using for the past number of years. if prince couldn't make anything he felt comfortable using (and they pretty much had a blank canvas to make anything) it's unlikely he would change anything on his move back to dunlop

BigGriff
06-16-2007, 05:53 AM
It will probably be an Aerogel 2Hundred PJ.