PDA

View Full Version : Davydenko has a new clothing sponsor (not Airness)

tenniko
06-13-2007, 10:19 PM
http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/descpageMAPRINCE-PBPC.html

Prince apparently decided to sponsor him!

:D :D :D :D

BreakPoint
06-13-2007, 10:20 PM

Prince USED to sponsor him for clothing and shoes. That's old. TW needs to update this profile.

rommil
06-13-2007, 10:26 PM
The Airness shirt he wore at the French was way better than these Prince stuff.

tennis_hand
06-13-2007, 10:34 PM
when he was playing against Fed, obviously he was wearing Prince. The color of his closing is just like his O3 racket color.

Alex132
06-13-2007, 10:34 PM

thats not what he wear at French :S...espn said it was some company that did not even produce clothe, but they did for him lol.

tenniko
06-13-2007, 10:42 PM
Prince USED to sponsor him for clothing and shoes. That's old. TW needs to update this profile.

i know. :p

but then i remember when he used to wear those C9 from Champion, and that was not too long ago (and i don't think prince had him for clothing line)

i just found it humorous.

BreakPoint
06-13-2007, 10:52 PM
but then i remember when he used to wear those C9 from Champion, and that was not too long ago (and i don't think prince had him for clothing line)

Yes, Prince did have him for clothing sponsorship.

http://www.princetennis.com/news_events/press/press_release.asp?iCategoryID=&iDocTypeID=3&DocumentID=511

Here's an excerpt:

"The fast-rising Russian star becomes head-to-toe Prince"

"In addition to his racquet deal with Prince, Davydenko will also wear the brand's apparel and footwear."

BTW, why is it humorous? TW, just hasn't gotten around to updating that webpage.

Duzza
06-13-2007, 11:38 PM
Odd sense of humour.....

tenniko
06-14-2007, 04:57 AM
Odd sense of humour.....

I'm rather sleep deprived, so it might be that...

Duzza
06-14-2007, 05:03 AM
I know where you're coming from, that Post New Thread button just shines at you.

tintin
06-14-2007, 08:46 AM
Airness se lance dans le tennis !

Pour continuer dans sa stratégie de développement internationale, la marque Airness, équipementier sportif français, fondée en 1999 par Malamine KONE se lance dans le tennis. La marque a choisi de signer deux athlètes pour une durée de 3 ans : Nicolaï Davydenko (numéro 3 mondial) et Nadia Petrova (numéro 7 mondiale).
http://www.i-sportif.com/images/airness.jpg
Les deux joueurs vont promouvoir la marque française et sa nouvelle gamme de produits tennis sur les terrains du monde entier : de Doha à Shanghai, de Melbourne à Wimbledon, de New-York à Roland-Garros… Nicolaï Davydenko portera donc sa nouvelle tenue de match à partir de l’Open 13 de Marseille (12 au 18 février 2007). Pour ce qui est de Nadia Petrova, elle ne portait pas encore ses nouvelles tenues Airness lors de sa victoire à l’Open Gaz de France puisque le contrat prend effet à partir de l’Open Sony Ericsson de Miami (19 mars au 1er avril 2007).

ayoPATRICIO
06-14-2007, 09:28 AM
Airness se lance dans le tennis !

Pour continuer dans sa stratégie de développement internationale, la marque Airness, équipementier sportif français, fondée en 1999 par Malamine KONE se lance dans le tennis. La marque a choisi de signer deux athlètes pour une durée de 3 ans : Nicolaï Davydenko (numéro 3 mondial) et Nadia Petrova (numéro 7 mondiale).
http://www.i-sportif.com/images/airness.jpg
Les deux joueurs vont promouvoir la marque française et sa nouvelle gamme de produits tennis sur les terrains du monde entier : de Doha à Shanghai, de Melbourne à Wimbledon, de New-York à Roland-Garros… Nicolaï Davydenko portera donc sa nouvelle tenue de match à partir de l’Open 13 de Marseille (12 au 18 février 2007). Pour ce qui est de Nadia Petrova, elle ne portait pas encore ses nouvelles tenues Airness lors de sa victoire à l’Open Gaz de France puisque le contrat prend effet à partir de l’Open Sony Ericsson de Miami (19 mars au 1er avril 2007).

yeah...cause we all know french.

tintin
06-14-2007, 09:31 AM
yeah...cause we all know french.

you know what,about time to get off your high horses and learn a different laguage;it won't kill you
you shouldn't expect people to speak english wherever the hell you go in the world mate
have you ever left the confort of you couch and ventured out in the real world instead of sitting on your *** and playing Play Station all fcking day long
how ignorant you sound boy!

NoBadMojo
06-14-2007, 09:34 AM
ya man...that Daveydenko is quite a fashion plate ;)

gshaffer23
06-14-2007, 10:33 AM
you know what,about time to get off your high horses and learn a different laguage;it won't kill you
you shouldn't expect people to speak english wherever the hell you go in the world mate
have you ever left the confort of you couch and ventured out in the real world instead of sitting on your *** and playing Play Station all fcking day long

A little harsh don't you think? TW is located in the US right?

Toph
06-16-2007, 08:14 AM
You sound like you could be the next American diplomat ;)

And yes Tennis Warehouse is located in California aka the US

tintin
06-16-2007, 08:58 AM
You sound like you could be the next American diplomat ;)

And yes Tennis Warehouse is located in California aka the US

so what?:roll:
people here might speak english primarily but that doesn't mean some of us don't speak other languages

Toph
06-16-2007, 09:49 AM
so what?:roll:
people here might speak english primarily but that doesn't mean some of us don't speak other languages
of course it doesn't, i wasn't making a point that english is the only language people in the US know, i also speak spanish.

My point is that this board is obviously english based, so to go and post in french or whatever is disrespecting everyone else on the board who doesn't know the language. If it is indeed an advertising of some sort, please have the decency to translate to us "lower beings"

tintin
06-16-2007, 10:34 AM
of course it doesn't, i wasn't making a point that english is the only language people in the US know, i also speak spanish.

My point is that this board is obviously english based, so to go and post in french or whatever is disrespecting everyone else on the board who doesn't know the language. If it is indeed an advertising of some sort, please have the decency to translate to us "lower beings"

how I'm I "disrecpecting" the "lower being" here?:shock:
I just hate when I read comments such as "it's french so..."
I don't know who speaks what here,so if someone speak it fine;if you don't;oh well
you know what I mean mate?

having said both Kolya and Petrova have been signed for 3 years:D

Toph
06-16-2007, 05:40 PM
i believe this is the comment that says you don't care if other people know your language or not, and that was pretty disrespectful post there

anyway i haven't seen much Prince clothing in the WTA, anyone have pictures of any ladies ;)

Alex132
06-16-2007, 06:26 PM

lol its useless to learn french....rather would learn german or spanish.

BreakPoint
06-16-2007, 07:11 PM
lol its useless to learn french....rather would learn german or spanish.
Better yet, Chinese or Russian or maybe even Japanese.

tintin
06-17-2007, 03:23 AM
I can't wait til people will be forced to sing God Bless America in Spanish in the next 10 years

carol4832
06-20-2007, 08:08 PM
Airness, is he the only player that was sponsored by them.