PDA

View Full Version : Another Nike warranty question

AmericanTemplar
06-14-2007, 09:32 AM
I've searched through the hundreds of threads to find an answer to my question, but I was unable to find one. I am about to send back a pair of BFII's that have a cracked air pocket. Of course nothing is mentioned on the warranty card about the length of time for which the air pocket is covered. I've read in other threads that the air pocket is covered for more than the 6 month time frame, but I've had these shoes for less than 3 months so I am sure that they are covered. Anyway I called up the Nike customer service number that is on the warranty card and the whole thing was automated. I am worried that I am going to send the shoes back with the warranty card and the claim number, and they are going to assume that I am sending them back under the outsole warranty, which isn't quite warn down into the upper. Is there any way to actually speak with a Nike customer service representative? I tried calling again after having been assigned a number and went through the whole proccess again, looking for a way to speak to an operater, but I ended up having a second claim # assigned to me. Is there another number that I can call? Thanks in advance for any help!

muggy
06-14-2007, 11:12 AM
hmm, I've called in twice and got an operator both times. I called the number on the card, I'm pretty sure if you just press 0 during the menu it'll take you to an operator like any other automated service, just try that.

AmericanTemplar
06-14-2007, 11:24 AM
Yeah, I tried pressing "0" several times and had no luck. Let's just hope that their inspection is thorough.