PDA

View Full Version : Nadal no final blog after winning FO

nn
06-15-2007, 09:48 AM
kind of bad he didn't wrote after winning FO i.e. last blog.. not showing respect to fans. I mean we would like to read ATP blog.

I am not sure there is similar thread in other forum so point me if you find one..

Forehand Forever
06-15-2007, 09:51 AM
I don't think Nadal's had much time since winning the FO and getting right into the grass season preparing for Wimbledon which is like two weeks after the FO.

nn
06-15-2007, 09:57 AM
I don't think Nadal's had much time since winning the FO and getting right into the grass season preparing for Wimbledon which is like two weeks after the FO.

yeah but last year he did the same with last blog while going to London

8PAQ
06-15-2007, 11:18 AM
He must have been in a rush to go and lose in straight sets at Queens.

Morrissey
06-15-2007, 11:22 AM
He must have been in a rush to go and lose in straight sets at Queens.

Oh yeah, like that loss in straights to DelPotro, or that other loss to Max Mirnyi in straights as well. But it´s ok, he actually did lose in the QF to Mahut, good for him. At he least he´s playing this week and not staying home crying in his house. :-D

Zaragoza
06-15-2007, 11:23 AM
kind of bad he didn't wrote after winning FO i.e. last blog.. not showing respect to fans. I mean we would like to read ATP blog.

I am not sure there is similar thread in other forum so point me if you find one..

You can read about 100 post-match interviews after the final. Do you think any Grand Slam winner has free time after the final to write a blog?
Youre the one who disrespected Rafa here.

8PAQ
06-15-2007, 11:28 AM
Oh yeah, like that loss in straights to DelPotro, or that other loss to Max Mirnyi in straights as well. But it´s ok, he actually did lose in the QF to Mahut, good for him. At he least he´s playing this week and not staying home crying in his house. :-D

Ok, that was pretty funny. Do you think Fed is sobbing in German? Because that would sound the funniest for some reason. :D

Morrissey
06-15-2007, 11:29 AM
Ok, that was pretty funny. Do you think Fed is sobbing in German? Because that would sound the funniest for some reason. :D

Wow, I´m surprised you took it that well. German is an ugly language. But to hear someone cry or whine in German is worse. German only sounds good when one is angry.

8PAQ
06-15-2007, 11:30 AM
Wow, Im surprised you took it that well.

I can always appreciate a good sense of humor.

nn
06-15-2007, 03:25 PM
You can read about 100 post-match interviews after the final. Do you think any Grand Slam winner has free time after the final to write a blog?
Youre the one who disrespected Rafa here.

He did wrote he blog last year with same schedule so I am not disrespectful in anway..btw he doesn't write himself on laptop just tell others who write for him... I mean it is 6 days after final and you don't get 30 min to tell...

Zaragoza
06-15-2007, 04:15 PM
He did wrote he blog last year with same schedule so I am not disrespectful in anway..btw he doesn't write himself on laptop just tell others who write for him... I mean it is 6 days after final and you don't get 30 min to tell...

If he did it last year it was a nice thing to do from him but its not easy. He also started with the blog before the first Monday of the tournament when he actually had time.
6 days after the final? You could stop counting on Monday morning.

pound cat
06-16-2007, 03:42 AM
Leave the guy alone. We're lucky anyone is blogging.

Why would he write a blog about a situation which was obviously traumatic for Federer and would be bragging for Nadal. That's not Rafa's style. Period. So have some respect for him please.

Roger_Federer.
06-16-2007, 03:47 AM
Here is an idea, maybe that ATP didn't want him to blog anymore?

helloworld
06-16-2007, 03:57 AM
Oh yeah, like that loss in straights to DelPotro, or that other loss to Max Mirnyi in straights as well. But its ok, he actually did lose in the QF to Mahut, good for him. At he least hes playing this week and not staying home crying in his house. :-D

LOL!! I believe he might have done just what you said. The guy cried even when he wins grand slams. Imagine if he loses !!

nn
06-16-2007, 10:48 AM
man as if last year Roger didn't feel bad and also what it has to do with respect. It is blog not a complain book. We want to know how he felt after breaking record of winning FO 3 times in row at 21. I would like to know from any player who will achieve such level when he blogging all week. To put this in possibly best word is I am more interested to know then disappointed