PDA

View Full Version : Nadal out from Queens

fx007
06-15-2007, 12:01 PM
Nadal out from Queens ( 5:7 6:7 ) - 7:0 in tiebreak second set !!!

Winner - Nicolas Mahut

tintin
06-15-2007, 12:04 PM
long game from Mahut in the 2nd set:shock: but he kept his cool and played amazing
anyone seen the 2nd serve ace? :shock:
his serves were on fcking fire today
earlier Lubo and now Nadal :D
amazing TB from Nico:D

MTXR
06-15-2007, 12:08 PM
Thanks for the spoiler THREAD SUBJECT LINE!

tennis_hand
06-15-2007, 12:10 PM
bagel 6:0 + some sugar 1:0 in the tiebreak. :p

Zaragoza
06-15-2007, 12:10 PM
Ok, now he can take some rest before Wimbledon after playing 2 weeks and a half in a row.

anointedone
06-15-2007, 12:12 PM
This is awful. You people hate Nadal so much you make a bad spoiler. Why do people hate this very talented, humble, and well spoken young man so much.

Zaragoza
06-15-2007, 12:13 PM
bagel 6:0 + some sugar 1:0 in the tiebreak. :p

LOL what´s next, a bagel in a game?
Remember what happened after the last bagel :D

Morrissey
06-15-2007, 12:18 PM
This is awful. You people hate Nadal so much you make a bad spoiler. Why do people hate this very talented, humble, and well spoken young man so much.

Dude, where do you think you are posting? The Nadal fan forum? Of course those trolls 8paq, Vive le Merde, tennis hand will jump for joy and post silly things about Nadal. They´ve had their hearts broken so much this Spring since Indian Wells they have all this built up hatred to let loose so they let it out during Queens Club. But that´s how it is in here. Get used to it. If you want postive responses and good natured friendliness you´re better off in the Nadal fan page forum somewhere else really.

anointedone
06-15-2007, 12:21 PM
Dude, where do you think you are posting? The Nadal fan forum? Of course those trolls 8paq, Vive le Merde, tennis hand will jump for joy and post silly things about Nadal. They´ve had their hearts broken so much this Spring since Indian Wells they have all this built up hatred to let loose so they let it out during Queens Club. But that´s how it is in here. Get used to it. If you want postive responses and good natured friendliness you´re better off in the Nadal fan page forum somewhere else really.

Awww ok. I understand. So they have to celebrate his loss at puny events nobody cares about like Queens since Nadal is so dominant at events that matter now. ;) Must suck to be backed into such a small corner as that.

Morrissey
06-15-2007, 12:26 PM
Awww ok. I understand. So they have to celebrate his loss at puny events nobody cares about like Queens since Nadal is so dominant at events that matter now. ;) Must suck to be backed into such a small corner as that.

Yeah I know. I´ve dealt with them for a few years and they still act like little kids. I was cool and respectful after his FO win but I see that when Nadal loses they can´t do the same thing. I guess acting like grown men is too much a task for them. Even though their boy decided to take the girlie way out and not show up to Halle because his feelings are hurt. Now I´m doing their thing. :-)

vive le beau jeu !
06-15-2007, 12:31 PM
just a minor correction : it would be vive LA merde. ;)

Andres
06-15-2007, 12:31 PM
With Nadal out... Karlovic to win the entire event? :D

Morrissey
06-15-2007, 12:37 PM
just a minor correction : it would be vive LA merde. ;)

Oh! That´s right, thanks for the reminder, I can always count on you. :-D

Wolbo
06-15-2007, 12:42 PM
With Nadal out... Karlovic to win the entire event? :DI don't think you can win the tournament if you lose in the QFs. ;)

BigServer1
06-15-2007, 12:44 PM
Oh! That´s right, thanks for the reminder, I can always count on you. :-D

Keep fighting the good fight, Morrissey. You're here, and that's more than can be said for many of the trolls. I don't see why this loss is a big deal. He withdrew last year in the QF of Queens and went on to make the Wimbledon final. I think he might run into trouble if he draws a big server early on, but in a best of 5 set match, he should be able to fight through it. I still like his chances to get to the Wimbledon final, but if Roger meets him there I don't see Nadal winning it.

J-man
06-15-2007, 12:45 PM
Wow. I hope they put this up on Youtube I would really like to see this match

WhiteSox05CA
06-15-2007, 12:45 PM
Yeah, I was going to say, this should be in the Pro Results section, but I don't care.

Nadal put up a good fight in the second to reach a tiebreak, but then obviously something happened. I wasn't watching it live, just following it from ATPtennis.com.

tennishead93
06-15-2007, 12:47 PM
i love it how everyone is saying hewitt nadl are gonna beat roddick at queens. but guess whos still in...RODDICK:p

tintin
06-15-2007, 12:49 PM
I wasn't watching it live, just following it from ATPtennis.com.

Mahut had trouble holding serve in down 4-5 in the 2nd set and Nadal had the chance to take that set but Mahut just started to serve bombs to go 5 all :shock:
and Nadal held serve;then Mahut did until the TB.
Mahut broke Nada's serve and ran with it,there was nothing Rafael could do in the TB

Andres
06-15-2007, 12:51 PM
I don't think you can win the tournament if you lose in the QFs. ;)
Stupid Clement!

rafan
06-15-2007, 12:53 PM
Mahut had no baggage to bring to this match - like RAfa did - he doesn't know what it is to be that exhausted after winning so many matches - Rafa will be back - he always is!

8PAQ
06-15-2007, 01:46 PM
Hopefully Nadal can break his streak from last year. The streak of not reaching finals. Vamos Rafa! You can do it!

idiotboy
06-15-2007, 03:50 PM
If you want postive responses and good natured friendliness you´re better off in the Nadal fan page forum somewhere else really.

hey guys - where is this Nadal fan page forum? we should do a raid on it! a 'nadal should retire' thread here, a 'butt-picking' thread there...

Nadal_Freak
06-15-2007, 04:03 PM
Good news is Queens is MUCH faster than Wimbledon from what I've heard. Nadal needs rest as well. This event was just a warm up to Wimbledon anyway but Nadal needs more experience on grass.

heycal
06-15-2007, 04:06 PM
Nadal out from Queens ( 5:7 6:7 ) - 7:0 in tiebreak second set !!!

Winner - Nicolas Mahut

Have trouble finding the match results area of this forum or the letters S P O I L E R on your keyboard?!

crazylevity
06-16-2007, 02:54 AM
To Morrisey: If you look at anointedone's posts, you will know that he is a troll. I suggest not associating too closely with the fanboys; you're one of the few Nadal fans deserving respect.

War, Safin!
06-16-2007, 03:15 AM
Good news is Queens is MUCH faster than Wimbledon from what I've heard. Nadal needs rest as well. This event was just a warm up to Wimbledon anyway but Nadal needs more experience on grass.
Queens is how grass should play normally.
So from this we can confirm that indeed, Nadal would struggle year-in, year-out at Wimbledon.

But of course, the jerks at Wimbledon just insist on slowing it down.... :confused:

pound cat
06-16-2007, 04:18 AM
Out? Good. Now he can do what he really wants to be doing...go home and hang out with friends & watch soccer. He sounds homesick in his interview. 0-7 TB, 0-6 in final sets are clear indications he needs a break from tennis. Vamos Rafa!

Forehand Forever
06-16-2007, 07:01 AM
i love it how everyone is saying hewitt nadl are gonna beat roddick at queens. but guess whos still in...RODDICK:p

C'mon Roddick!

TheTruth
06-16-2007, 08:28 PM
Yeah I know. I´ve dealt with them for a few years and they still act like little kids. I was cool and respectful after his FO win but I see that when Nadal loses they can´t do the same thing. I guess acting like grown men is too much a task for them. Even though their boy decided to take the girlie way out and not show up to Halle because his feelings are hurt. Now I´m doing their thing. :-)

I'm with you, Morrissey, they won't do the respectful thing if it kills them. They wail and sob when Federer loses and then act disrespectful when Nadal loses. And Fed did take the girlie way out. Such a wimp!

Fedace
06-16-2007, 08:34 PM
I have a feeling that nadal will beat federer at wimby finals this year. Rafa should have beaten fed last year, if rafa held in 2nd set to win the set, rafa would have gone on to win the 3rd and 4th set as well. so there is my reasoning.

mileslong
06-16-2007, 08:36 PM
I have a feeling that nadal will beat federer at wimby finals this year. Rafa should have beaten fed last year, if rafa held in 2nd set to win the set, rafa would have gone on to win the 3rd and 4th set as well. so there is my reasoning.
your reasoning sucks...

Roger is Boring
06-16-2007, 09:28 PM
good grass result for Nadal this week..
he shld be ready to go for wimbledon now:D