PDA

View Full Version : Just got the Barricades and...

ayuan
06-15-2007, 01:46 PM
So i got the barricades today and wow, it always seems like adidas shoes are 1 size bigger than nike shoes, cause i have the barricades and vapors (both size 11) and my vapors fit me perfectly while my barricades leave about thumbnail length of space... i probably wont be wearing the barricades until my tennis season starts so my question is, should i return my barricades for 10 1/2 or does the extra space seem ok until my tennis season starts? (predicting that my feet will probably grow by then)

also i had to order these from TW since no shoe store in my city has the barricades so i couldnt actually go to a store and try them on for size comparison

Bodacious DVT
06-15-2007, 02:19 PM
i'd exchange them. adidas are great shoes once you get the right fit. you want to be used to them when your season starts, but you dont want to kill your foot before then.

Bronc10is
06-15-2007, 02:32 PM
I have worn Barricades for about 2 years now, and every pair I've had fit me just like other pairs. I actually found that the Nike Breathe 2's, fit me in 10.5, whereas my Barricades are 11.0 (meaning the Nikes run a little bigger). the opposite of what you came across.

cys19
06-15-2007, 02:36 PM
My Nike running shoes are 9.5, and my barricade IV's are 7, because the place I bought them from didn't have them in half-sizes and 8's were a bit loose. But I wore them down and they're wider now.

Zets147
06-15-2007, 02:38 PM
ever tried them with 2 pairs of socks?