PDA

View Full Version : Nike Breath Free 2 VS Nike Breath Free 3, Which is better and why ?

Fedace
06-16-2007, 12:52 PM
Many people feel that Nike Breath free 2 is far superior shoe than Breath free 3 but why is this ? Is this only subjective opinion ? Is there some truth to this ? Can you guys tell me what the reasons maybe ? thank you.

BreakPoint
06-16-2007, 01:02 PM
Many people feel that Nike Breath free 2 is far superior shoe than Breath free 3 but why is this ? Is this only subjective opinion ? Is there some truth to this ? Can you guys tell me what the reasons maybe ? thank you.
Well, of course it's a subjective opinion because aren't ALL opinions "subjective" by definition? If it were objective, it would be a "fact" and not an "opinion", right? ;)

Anyway, I've only tried on but never played in the BF III's but they felt more narrow, more constrictive, and less comfortable to me than the BF II's. However, I'm sure there are others who prefer the BF III's over the BF II's. Not all feet are the same. :)

Fedace
06-16-2007, 01:05 PM
Well, of course it's a subjective opinion because aren't ALL opinions "subjective" by definition? If it were objective, it would be a "fact" and not an "opinion", right? ;)

Anyway, I've only tried on but never played in the BF III's but they felt more narrow, more constrictive, and less comfortable to me than the BF II's. However, I'm sure there are others who prefer the BF III's over the BF II's. Not all feet are the same. :)

However, i was told BF 2's are much harder to put on though ?:confused:

TheShaun
06-16-2007, 01:13 PM
which one has better ventilation?

BreakPoint
06-16-2007, 01:23 PM
Why not go to the store and try them both on for yourself?

I have no trouble putting on either of them, but your feet may be different than mine.

TheShaun
06-16-2007, 01:35 PM

that doesn't seem like a problem to me, unless you're in a shoe puting on race!

Final_Match_Point
06-16-2007, 02:58 PM
I like the bfII alot better. It has more comfort, more ventilation and imo looks better

Fedace
06-16-2007, 03:13 PM
I like the bfII alot better. It has more comfort, more ventilation and imo looks better

More comfort, meaning BF3 is not that comfortable ?? and which one do you think has more cushioning.?:confused:

muggy
06-17-2007, 09:32 AM
they have a different fit.

you really should find a way to try them on, the BF2's are a little more universal in fitting, the BF3's are a little restrictive on what kind of feet can wear it as comfortably.

christo
06-21-2007, 11:33 AM
I love them both, BFII's feel snugger , I felt they were lighter and had better traction but the BFIII's are really good also BTW I have narrow feet. The Airmax technology is superb for comfort if you have foot pain . I have Achilles tendinitis and it has saved my life. I'm not kidding

Sheriff
07-03-2007, 12:51 AM
i never tried the BF3 cos the only colorway they have other here is the silver and red swoosh not exactly a pretty looking shoe. so cant really comment on them. but have tried the BFII, in terms of comfort, fit, ventilation everything is great, but i found the durability of the soles arent very good. i only wore them may be 5 times or aorund 12-13 hours of play, i found the outsoles are quite worn already, especially around the ankle and outer side of the foot. i read the reviews on this site, and supposedly the soles are meant to be one of the most durable around (TW rating was around 4.5 out of 5), but is somewhat contrary to my personal expereince. anyone have the same feeling?
and is there a difference between the white outsoles and black outsoles. ( i have the white)?