PDA

View Full Version : The Tennis Channel: Like Drinking from a Fire Hose

ohplease
03-15-2004, 08:55 AM
So I finally got around to adjusting my channel lineup and got TTC.

If you like tennis and have no life, then I highly recommend taking your first hit. If you actually have a life, then stay far, far away - cause TTC could easily eat up whatever free time you allow it to take from you.

You have been warned.

@wright
03-15-2004, 10:12 AM
That is why I don't have TTC. It would completely murder the time I have that I COULD be doing something productive.

david aames
03-15-2004, 11:02 AM
So I finally got around to adjusting my channel lineup and got TTC.

If you like tennis and have no life, then I highly recommend taking your first hit. If you actually have a life, then stay far, far away - cause TTC could easily eat up whatever free time you allow it to take from you.

You have been warned.

Nicely put. This channel is highly addictive. In no time, you find yourself watching training videos at 6 in the morning in your pjs.

BreakPoint
03-15-2004, 10:39 PM
That is why I don't have TTC. It would completely murder the time I have that I COULD be doing something productive.

You mean like surfing the TW message boards, @wright? :lol:

touchytennis
03-23-2004, 04:31 AM
omg... the TW message boards are addictive enough.... training videos eh?... hmm better give cable company a call

@wright
03-23-2004, 07:36 AM
Yes BP, exactly! It's funny, I check the boards alot during work, but hardly ever when I'm at home....That can't be good.

baseliner
03-30-2004, 12:51 PM
No matter what you think of TTC, just be patient, it'll get better. I don't watch much now because most of the shows and filler material is dull. I get it for the tournament coverage like the full Saturday coverage of both Indian Wells and Miami. As it matures and gets more financially secure it will carry more live coverage.