PDA

View Full Version : missing a 6 month guarantee

BkK_b0y14
06-18-2007, 01:19 PM
hey i bought a pair of breathe cages from the nike employee store for 60 bucks and they didnt come with the guarantee but are supposed to. anyone know how i can get a hold of one?

ceruleance
06-18-2007, 01:45 PM
When I bought mine from reputable a store they did not have a warranty card in them, I asked them to check the other boxes and none of them had a warranty card, so I am hoping it will be no problem and Nike will just need the receipt when I goto claim the warranty. Has anyone gotten a card with their cage's like they put in the BFII boxes?

AmericanTemplar
06-18-2007, 02:43 PM
No card in my box either. I bought mine from Nike Town and the salesmen didn't even know whether or not they had a 6 month outsole warranty. While it seems as though there would be some mention of the warranty somewhere on either the box or the tags, I couldn't find anything. Maybe they are trying to cut down on the number of returns just to people "in the know." At least I hope so.

BkK_b0y14
06-18-2007, 03:24 PM
same with my sales guy, hes like "i've been working here for 5 years and never heard about no warranty."

zapvor
06-19-2007, 03:55 AM
thats why you should switch to new balance;)