PDA

View Full Version : (2) Babolat Pure Storm and (1) Head i.Prestige for sale

ximian
06-22-2007, 10:53 AM
I'm clearing out a bit of my closet so up for sale is my Head i.Prestige and two Babolat Pure Storms. They are all 4 3/8" grip size.

1.) Head i.Prestige. I just replaced the CAP grommets and restrung the frame with Gosen OG Sheep Micro at 58lbs. Its a very sweet racket, and somewhat difficult to find nowadays. The only minor issue with the frame is a gash from low slices from 9 to 12 on one side of the frame. The grommets cover this up, and there are only minor nicks and such from regular play. 4 3/8" grip, email for pics and details. $90 shipped.

2.) Babolat Pure Storm. These are both in great shape. I bought them used only a few weeks ago to playtest them and unfortunately its not what I thought it would be. There is one slight gash from a low slice on one frame, and the other has only minor nicks and dings. Both are in overall excellent condition. $85 shipped for one, $155 shipped for both. 4 3/8" grip, email for pics and details.

Email me at j_m_a_r_t@yahoo.com (leave the underscores). Thanks!

lefty10s
06-22-2007, 01:24 PM
Can I get pics of the Pure Storms? Thanks.

David
Lefty10s
dhh10s@aol.com

stuuwee
06-22-2007, 01:27 PM
could you send pics to stuuwee@yahoo.com of both pure storms? especially of the gash you mentioned on one racket, also what would you rate their condition (rating out of 10 that the TW mentions in their sticky notes).

thanks

snoflewis
06-22-2007, 02:52 PM
im very interested in your storms...could you send pics to snoflewis@gmail.com?

i'd be willing to buy straight up in cash OR i have a 6.0 95 (excellent condition) + cash

ximian
06-22-2007, 10:05 PM
Sorry, I forgot to add my email address. Please email me at j_m_a_r_t@yahoo.com (leave the underscores)