PDA

View Full Version : Rafa's retro Nike jacket.

Babolast
06-23-2007, 09:06 AM
Anyone know where I can find this?

http://img340.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fulljgettytennisengnadaor0.jpg

Babolast
06-23-2007, 10:27 PM
Anyone???

Will TW stock the jacket as part of the fall range?

forzainter
06-24-2007, 01:53 AM
probably not, thats not a tennis jacket, you would have your best bet trying a nike shop, nut if you live in the uk and there isnt any nike shops, try one of those shops likejd sports or another fashion sportswear shop

Babolast
06-24-2007, 05:54 AM
Thank you.

austro
06-27-2007, 03:13 AM
I have a similar looking one from Fischer (hard to find!) and just last weekend I saw a tracksuit from Australian in a shop with a top like that.

feyya
06-27-2007, 08:03 AM
i dont like that jacket

forzainter
06-27-2007, 08:28 AM
it would be quite popular with chavs, but im not calling babolast a chav because if he lives in usa, you dont get chavs there

Babolast
06-27-2007, 09:14 AM
No. I live in Europe.

Capt. Willie
06-27-2007, 10:57 AM
it would be quite popular with chavs, but im not calling babolast a chav because if he lives in usa, you dont get chavs there

Okay, I had to look this word up. If I'm understanding this right, it is basically a cross between what we call a Wigger and a Guido. Quite a combo. LOL

AmericanTemplar
06-27-2007, 04:13 PM
We pretty much have Chavs here, but we don't use the same word. There's a huge crew of kids in my town that fit the bill pretty well that we refer to as "rats." The term's origin is based on the term "mall rats," which are kids that hang out in shopping centers. The group in my town hung out in our town square, so we called them "plaza rats" or just "rats" for short. Their speech is a combination of whigger, cholo, and redneck, while their dress is more of a combination of the first two. Most of them are about 5 ft tall, which I am guessing is either due to heavy drug use at a young age or maybe they are drawn to that scene because they can't fight on their own--I can't really say whether the chicken or the egg came first. Standard issue to the rat are peach fuzz mustaches, lots of red clothing, "gold" chains that can be purchased off of reels by the inch, and either a fresh pair of two striped shell toes or Nike banana shoes.

Timby
09-04-2009, 02:14 AM
No. I live in Europe.

Huh!?

You clearly said that you come from Australia. Why make that up? :