PDA

View Full Version : Nike Men's Small Clothing

RomeClone00
10-03-2004, 10:38 AM
Why doesn't TW carry Nike Men's Apparel in small sizes? I know there are other guys of smaller stature who'd also like to be able to get clothes that fit more correctly rather than having to wear a size larger than necessary.

adamjames
10-03-2004, 11:36 AM
Second

BreakPoint
10-03-2004, 01:21 PM
I believe Nike STOPPED making clothes in size Small. I think this is ridiculous since some of their new shirts actually run a little large. I recently bought a Nike tennis crew top and the size Large (my regular shirt size) was too baggy. I had to get the Medium, even though I'm 6'1". I can't believe that's the smallest size that Nike makes. I mean a lot of guys are smaller than me so what are they suppose to wear?

Did Nike start making their shirts bigger (for same size) and stop offering a size Small because they think ALL Americans are now obese? Were the size Smalls not selling before? It's bizarre. :?

RomeClone00
10-04-2004, 04:24 PM
I picked up some Nike shorts in size small over at the Cincy Masters Tourney. They were from the newest collection Nike had put out so I'm not so certain they discontinued making them. I wish TW could give us a definite answer on this.

TW Staff
10-05-2004, 10:35 AM
Almost all of the current Nike Tops come in sizes Medium and up. There are a few of the shorts that still come in a size small. I have contacted Nike to get an official word on future sizing.

Chris, TW.

TW Staff
10-06-2004, 03:49 PM
We contacted Nike about this. Here is the response: Currently small is mostly only offered in the core basics, Anytime Short, Waffle Polo etc. and styles that carry over from season to season. Size XXL has been added to most styles and size Small will be continued in some key (non-carry over) styles going forward.

Chris, TW.