PDA

View Full Version : I'm Slipping-The Ring must be getting to me !!!

Frodo Baggins
03-15-2004, 12:59 PM
Hi Frodo here:Just a question Have any of you guy's slipped in somthing that you were sooo good at.But you fell behind on it that you feel you can't catch up? I have I sipping...Big Time... I used to be soo good at knowing when tennis was on an stuff.I'm falling behind. What do you guy's do when that happen's To you??

@wright
03-15-2004, 03:00 PM
I throw the ring back into the fiery depths of mount doom, where it was created. Only then can you recover your tennis tv schedule knowledge, young hobbit.

Cypo
03-16-2004, 04:10 AM
Sounds to me like you've fallen in love.....

Morpheus
03-18-2004, 05:54 PM
Frodo:

What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.

I am certain that you have the look of a man who accepts what he sees because he is expecting to wake up. Ironically, that's not far from the truth.

You have to let it all go, Frodo. Fear, doubt, and disbelief. Free your mind. Only then will you recover what you seem to have lost.

Morpheus

Frodo Baggins
03-18-2004, 06:08 PM
Morpheus:AHEM for you'er info I'm not male I'm female hence the name underneith. An don't you think you should be helping out Neo??? An the matrix..?But cute very cute ...

Morpheus
03-19-2004, 04:34 AM
Then why, pray tell, do you represent yourself as Frodo, a most famous Hobbit of the male persuasion? You must work harder at staying in character, young female Hobbit.

It would be very wrong for me to present myself, Morpheus, as a young, white female, when, in fact, I am a 40ish year-old, handsome black man who resembles Samuel L. Jackson.

That's why I say such dramatic things, on occasion, like "Don't think you are, know you are." or "Come on, stop trying to hit me and hit me."

Cypo
03-19-2004, 06:01 AM
... I am a 40ish year-old, handsome black man who resembles Samuel L. Jackson.

I don't know what Samuel Jackson looks like, does he have the blue eyes of a civil servant ?

Morpheus
03-19-2004, 06:42 AM
This is Laurence Fishburn playing me. I think I look more like Samuel Jackson in real life, however.

http://www.mudmystic.com/morpheus_small.jpg

PugArePeopleToo
03-20-2004, 06:27 AM
Ms Frodo, did you put the ring on? If you did, make sure it's on the forefinger not the ring finger. Also, you need to put shoes on when playing tennis.

Frodo Baggins
03-20-2004, 08:28 AM
Ah geeze:Thought I could escape without beeing seen..Guess I'll have to use my Harry potter cape..The ring seems to be not doing it's Job...