PDA

View Full Version : Hingis with new stick?

jelichek
06-24-2007, 10:11 AM
And I don't mean what's his name's Radek's. There's a pic on yahoo which I would put on here or link to but I have no clue as to how to do that where she looks really cute which she can do sometimes and has what looks to be a new all white Yonex bat. Any idea as to what that new bat is?

baros
06-24-2007, 10:30 AM
I think it is an experimental.

vsbabolat
06-24-2007, 10:30 AM
And I don't mean what's his name's Radek's. There's a pic on yahoo which I would put on here or link to but I have no clue as to how to do that where she looks really cute which she can do sometimes and has what looks to be a new all white Yonex bat. Any idea as to what that new bat is?

jelichek, is this the photo?
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w50/vsbabolat/fullj_getty-74808458rp068_the_champ.jpg

jelichek
06-24-2007, 11:02 AM
That's it! Do you think the Stepanek thing is experimental or the white stick?

uk_skippy
06-25-2007, 06:18 AM
Yup, all her frames that have come in the Wimbledon stringing room this year are all white w/black Yonex on it.

Regards

Paul

Jonny S&V
06-25-2007, 06:38 AM
Yup, all her frames that have come in the Wimbledon stringing room this year are all white w/black Yonex on it.

Regards

Paul

I LOVE that look on a tennis racquet. I can't stand the blue on my Dunlop M-fil 200, but I love the racquet to death. Why couldn't Dunlop make it a darker blue or even black. White with a little blue on it would look good too (sorry, I'm ranting over Dunlop's no style approach to tennis racquets :( ).

Fedace
06-25-2007, 06:44 AM

It looks like more powerful version of the RQS-11, definitely a thicker beam. but it seems like hingis still lacks power in her 1st round match. so maybe she needs to pump some iron and start looking like rafa and some power:confused:

Fedace
06-25-2007, 07:46 AM
Wow, great win for Hingis, where can i buy that racket ??

rommil
06-25-2007, 07:53 AM

Regards

Paul

Is she taking the Wimby dress code to the next level?lol. The racket has a classic look to it though.

freelancer
06-25-2007, 09:46 AM
Hopefully it'll be something kind of like her old MP-5i-HS. I loved that stick, but it's really hard to find. The only one I have left if cracked. :(

The head looks really round for a yonex though...

RafaN RichardG
06-25-2007, 10:20 AM
i wish i had an all white yonex PJ
yonex...so cool, not conforming to everyone else's black experimental Pjs
if that was the paintjob, with the speecs i wanted, i'd buy that shizz in a heartbeat

freelancer
06-25-2007, 11:16 AM
Here's another pic of the racquet from today.

http://www.wimbledon.org/images/pics/large/b_01_hingis_211_epa_l_parnaby.jpg

diredesire
06-25-2007, 11:28 AM
It looks very round for a Yonex.. Sad she is getting away form the RQS11, I thought that frame was beeeeautiful.

Argentino a morir
06-25-2007, 01:21 PM
It is incredible how Hingis changes raquet, or its paintjob so often, since she was back in the tour I think she switched 3 or 4 times in less than 2 years

chrisak47
06-25-2007, 01:30 PM
Hingis first came back with the RQ7, then moved to the RQS11 then now this...

@_@ I wish she could have kept the RQS11...It was truly MADE for her...It fit in her hand perfectly like a pair of leather gloves...Like 2 pieces of puzzle meshing together...Like a perfect couple...LIKE Ana Ivanovic and Novak Djovak...[sp]

Anyways...hope she gets the rust off and shows some of that awesome finesse play...It is HOTTT.

freelancer
06-25-2007, 01:50 PM
Anyways...hope she gets the rust off and shows some of that awesome finesse play...It is HOTTT.

I totally agree! I love it when she's playing with that amazing finesse game. She hit a midcourt volley lob winner today that sent a tingle up my spine. So HOTTTT. And is it just me or does she look better as she gets older?

OrangeOne
06-25-2007, 01:56 PM
Agreed with all others who have said - it's verrrry round for a Yonex. The only thing 'iso' about that frame seems to be the slight flattening at the top of the hoop (12 o'clock).

I didn't see her match, but it looks like a scary-close first round, losing the first set in a breaker and only pulling out the second-set 7-5? Ouch!

freelancer
06-25-2007, 02:55 PM
Agreed with all others who have said - it's verrrry round for a Yonex. The only thing 'iso' about that frame seems to be the slight flattening at the top of the hoop (12 o'clock).

I didn't see her match, but it looks like a scary-close first round, losing the first set in a breaker and only pulling out the second-set 7-5? Ouch!

You're not kidding! It was very close. She had two match points against her in the second set. She looked really rusty in the first two sets. It's been a while since she's played though, so hopefully she got all the rust off in the first two sets.

andreyhuang
06-25-2007, 09:37 PM
Looks like RQS 7 with PJ.

tennis_hand
06-25-2007, 09:58 PM
she's pretty and hot!!! :mrgreen:

Fedace
07-02-2007, 10:16 PM
It looks very round for a Yonex.. Sad she is getting away form the RQS11, I thought that frame was beeeeautiful.

this frame is supposed to be similar to RQS-11 which is one of the best rackets ever made by Yonex but they said this new frame is slightly more powerful as martina requested. Frame looks little bit thicker which would explained the more powerful part:D

freelancer
07-03-2007, 12:03 PM
Yeah. You could tell the frame was thicker than the RQS 11 for sure. It'll be interesting to see when it comes out. Any ideas on how long it'll be until we see something from Yonex?

Ripper
07-03-2007, 02:36 PM
Yeah. You could tell the frame was thicker than the RQS 11 for sure. It'll be interesting to see when it comes out. Any ideas on how long it'll be until we see something from Yonex?

She's looking for more power from her stick... Yeah and I'm not talking about Radek, either :p

freelancer
07-05-2007, 11:23 AM
She's looking for more power from her stick... Yeah and I'm not talking about Radek, either :p

LMAO. *rim shot* Thank you ladies and gentlemen. He'll be here all week!