PDA

View Full Version : FS:Ektelon Neos 1000 Stringer. 9/10, excellent condition

blumberg10
06-26-2007, 12:34 PM
I have a 6-year-old Ektelon Neos 1000 racket stringer for sale. It is identical to the Prince Neos 1000, except with a sharper color scheme ;-)

It was purchased brand new from Tennis Machines. I would estimate that this machine has strung less than 200 rackets over its lifetime. The machine is in excellent condition and comes with all original parts it shipped with, sans the boxing. I also will throw in the necessary tools for tying off knots etc. that I bought separately ($20 value) and the cover for the stringer to keep dust off and protect the clamps.
I am moving from Dallas, TX area to Houston, TX and am only offering this for local pickup in Dallas or Houston, or for a delivery charge depending on distance from your home/office in either Dallas or Houston (probably around $25 for the greater metro area).

An album of photos can be viewed at http://picasaweb.google.com/todd.blumberg/EktelonNeos1000Stringer?authkey=LOcKnAh9elA

I am offering the stringer for $750, which can be paid through PayPal only, with your Credit/Debit card or bank draft.

Questions? Don't hesitate to contact me: blumberg@rice.edu

blumberg10
06-26-2007, 09:33 PM
I've gotten a few responses about other areas of Texas. Or the country, for that matter. I am open to ideas and options, feel free to email me and we can try and work something out.

Todd

Sherkhan3003
06-28-2007, 11:40 PM
Hello,
I live in Arlington, TX and could pick up machine from Dallas.
Would you consider $500.00 PayPal?

blumberg10
06-29-2007, 11:18 AM
Sherkhan3003: Please contact me via email at the address above in the original post to see if we can work something out.

best,
Todd