PDA

View Full Version : FS: Volkl V1 OS w/ TNT2 string (all over 90% new)

kuihung
06-26-2007, 06:57 PM
over 90% new, comes with 95% new Gamma TNT2 in Black colour (played 15 minute only ...very cool~~~!!)@ 56lbs
This good racquet comes with original bag.
Asking for USD$110 plus shipping

If interest please contact
mail@kuihung.com

Reviews from TW:
Comments: The search is over. Thanks to Volkl for developing this solid feeling, maneuverable, great blend of power and control. I have used oversized racquets in the past but most lacked control and that solid feel. Prince Triple Threat Bandit came close. I thought I wanted a mid+ this time around so I tried Prince Hybrid Hornet, Hybrid Shark, Head Flexpoint4, and others. These are good sticks but the feel is a bit too muted. DNX V1 offers power, precision, maneuverability, sufficient feel, large forgiving sweetspot, extra length, and that solid pop. There is no twisting on off-center hits and hard hit serves and other shots do not push this racquet around. Recommended for all court singles play and excellent for doubles. Tennis magazine says that the oversize version is the way to go if you are comfortable with a larger/longer stick and I agree with them. Very good on all shots and a pleasure to serve with a confidence builder on second serves.
String type and tension: Technifibre NRG2 16 @ 58 lbs
Headsize: 110
NTRP Rating: 3.5

Comments: I demoed the Volkl DNX V1 Oversize racquet along with the Prince Hornet from my local tennis store. I wasn't impressed with the Prince but oh my goodness, as soon as I picked up the Volkl and hit my first ball I was amazed. My volleys were very powerful and more precise and the spin on my groundstrokes was good. I turned in my own Wilson nCode n6 immediately and I will definitely by this racquet.
Headsize: Oversize
NTRP Rating: 3.0

Oversize Specs
Head Size:
110 sq. in. / 710 sq. cm.
Length: 27.6 inches / 70 cm
Strung Weight: 10.4oz / 295g
Balance: 4.4 pts Head Light
Swingweight: 303
Stiffness: 66
Beam Width: 29 mm Head/23 mm Shaft
Composition: High Modulus Graphite w/ DNX Technology