PDA

View Full Version : BF II s cracked under both nike logos, plastic peace in the middle coming apart

dr4hand
06-26-2007, 07:18 PM
Anyone else had this problem ? The shoe seems to be defective and I am wondering if I have a chance to claim replacement of a defective shoer. It has been more thn 6 months since purchase at TW but if one looks at my shoe it is apparent that they are not worn much and are falling apart due to manufacturing problems.

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

thank you

dr4hand@yahoo.com

The Ripper
06-26-2007, 07:34 PM
Wow, I'm up to about my 4th pair of BF2's and have not had any problems, no rips, breaks, etc. Maybe they are defective. It might be worth taking some pictures to send for evidence of a replacement pair.

couch
06-27-2007, 12:49 PM
I'm sending a pair back right now that has the same problem. I've also had this problem on a couple other pairs too. The pair I'm sending back were only a couple months old. I've heard a couple of other people I play with complain about the same thing too. I think its just a bad design but I love the shoes though. :(

carrwash13
06-27-2007, 01:27 PM
Those shoes always lasted me forever with no problems

jonline
06-27-2007, 09:38 PM
Never had anything like that with BFII's either. Hope all goes well with your replacement.

DANMAN
06-27-2007, 09:55 PM
I've had 9 pairs and my last one had this problem. Nike got me a voucher within 2 weeks. Just send them back explaining that you are returning them as "flawed" and not under the guarantee. Also make sure to obtain an RA number and to make it visible on the outside of the box.

snoflewis
06-29-2007, 01:41 PM
both pairs of BFIIs that i've owned had popped air bubbles..i just sent my pair yesterday so i should be getting the voucher soon.

dr4hand
06-29-2007, 07:10 PM
Where did you guys send them ? To TW or Nike ? And what is an RA number ?

I had a pair before and they lasted forewer. Must be a bad batch or something.

Thank you.

dr4hand

snoflewis
06-29-2007, 08:13 PM
send them directly to nike. you gotta call their 1-800 number first. just follow the steps and you'll get a claim number...make sure you write that and your return address on the box. defects in nike shoes are pretty common, but at least nike is ballsy enough to back their products

dr4hand
06-30-2007, 06:34 AM
Thank you for the recommendations, I will do just that.

best