PDA

View Full Version : kswiss

babolat15
06-29-2007, 03:54 PM
hey i got a sponsorship with them, are they any good

theace21
06-29-2007, 04:13 PM
Comfortable shoes. I have worn a few pairs, I prefer others, but at a good price I would wear them.

vinnier6
07-04-2007, 05:21 AM
i had some ultracendor mids, i only liked them for around town, other than that they sucked...too heavy and clunky on the court...i wouldnt try kswiss again, unless ofcourse they were giving them to me for free...

Craig Sheppard
07-04-2007, 09:02 AM
I currently wear the Defier RS, they are very comfortable and fit my wide foot well. Wide fitting shoes are hard to find, at least for me. They offer pretty good cushioning without being too heavy. They are mostly leather though, so they don't breathe as well as the mesh-type shoes. They're not pillow-soft cushiony, but the leather is soft and the midsole cushioning is good. I liked the new Ascendors but the fit just wasn't right. Glaciators were ok, but the plastic side and part underneath dug into my foot.

meh
07-04-2007, 09:53 AM
I have a pair of the revised (black) Glaciators. They're decent, but not as comfortable and have less traction than my old shoe, the Rbk Match Day Pump. They feel pretty quick on court.