PDA

View Full Version : a3 accelerators

[K]aotic
06-29-2007, 04:08 PM
i like to be different and not go with the barricades that everyone is raving about. i want to add another shoe to my collection so i was wondering, wat are people's opinion on this shoe?

Brett
06-29-2007, 04:21 PM
I am literally about to buy some right this second off the site. Having a hard decision on what color to get though.

[K]aotic
07-01-2007, 09:15 PM
oh the black and silvers are slick! 8-)

Bodacious DVT
07-02-2007, 03:44 AM
i have black/orange and white/grey. i love this shoe waaay more than my barricades. i felt sorta clumsy in my barricades and the a3's are awsome.

esm
07-03-2007, 02:04 AM
im planning to pick a pair tomorrow. is this really more comfortable than the B4's? i have fun the B4 to be abit "chunky" then most other shoes i have.

I have 3 pairs of a3 running shoes (megaride x 2, gigaride) and i love them once they are broken in.....

Michelangelo
07-03-2007, 05:15 AM
i have black/orange and white/grey. i love this shoe waaay more than my barricades. i felt sorta clumsy in my barricades and the a3's are awsome.
I've been interested in the A3 for quite a while. How do you rate the arch support of the A3 (TW's score is not quite outstanding, that's why I wonder)? Thanks.

Bodacious DVT
07-03-2007, 05:25 AM
I've been interested in the A3 for quite a while. How do you rate the arch support of the A3 (TW's score is not quite outstanding, that's why I wonder)? Thanks.

of all the shoes ive tried, they have the best arch support. i have plantar fasciitis and they really seem to help. i brought them into my doctor and he took a look at them and couldnt figure out how i got PF in that shoe because the arch is great.