PDA

View Full Version : Need help getting my hands on some shoes

Raguvian
06-30-2007, 08:50 PM
Well i want to buy the Wilson Prostaff Classic leather shoes, so i went to 3 shops today, and none of them have it. I don't want to order from TW because i heard that the sizing is off one size for these shoes, but i can't find them anywhere else.
Should I just order some 12.5's (i normally wear a 13) from TW, or has anyone ever bought any of these shoes from a store? If so which store?
Thanks.

es-0
06-30-2007, 09:31 PM
You should be able to return them to TW if they don't fit, as long as you don't wear them before you send them in. I'm not sure but I think you can.

Raguvian
07-01-2007, 02:20 PM
You should be able to return them to TW if they don't fit, as long as you don't wear them before you send them in. I'm not sure but I think you can.

You can return it but then you have to pay shipping back. You can't expect TW to do that, but i don't want to pay extra.
Anyway, i just realized that there's no size 12.5, and 12 is going to be way to small so i'm going to order a 13.

goosala
07-04-2007, 09:59 AM
I ordered half a size up. I usually wear 8.5 in this shoe but lately I bought 9.

goober
07-04-2007, 02:48 PM
I ordered half a size up. I usually wear 8.5 in this shoe but lately I bought 9.

Too bad you don't wear my size. I would have sold you some brand new ones for half price. :-(