PDA

View Full Version : New Breathe Cage colors to come?

AmericanTemplar
07-01-2007, 07:22 AM
I just got a Nike product voucher in the mail after having sent in my shot BFII's. I'm currently wearing the white Breathe Cages and I was thinking that once I have worn these out I might get another color or maybe a different shoe all together. From what I can tell, the Vapor's aren't as durable as the Breathe Cages, is that right? I wish that Nike was still making the BFII's. I'm not finding the Breathe Cages to be nearly as comfortable. Will Nike be releasing any other performance tennis shoes in the near future, or any more colors of the Breathe Cage?

Babolast
07-01-2007, 09:09 AM
Yes for the winter range in mist blue and a new shoes for the Australian Open.

forzainter
07-01-2007, 10:27 AM
for the us open the cages are grey and yellow

BreakPoint
07-01-2007, 12:58 PM
I wish that Nike was still making the BFII's.
But Nike IS still making the BFII's. I recently bought 4 new pairs.

Did you even look? http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/catpage-msnike.html

Ripper
07-01-2007, 06:04 PM
I you're always going to be waiting for the next new shoe, you'd never buy anything. Just buy whatever you like and that's available the moment you're in need of new ones.

DANMAN
07-01-2007, 08:24 PM

I love the II's. Why the heck does Nike not sell them on nike.com. I keep getting vouchers instead of replacements and have to get cages. They don't even show the blue 3's anymore on the website.

D Wilson
07-01-2007, 08:47 PM
for the us open the cages are grey and yellow

My coach is sponsored by Nike and he was wearing these! They look really COOL!!! The color might get old after a while though.

AmericanTemplar
07-02-2007, 01:26 PM

I'm pretty sure that Nike is no longer producing the BFII's--that's the reason that they are now selling them at their outlets and they are no longer selling them on their website: the only place where I can use the voucher.

AmericanTemplar
07-02-2007, 01:33 PM
I you're always going to be waiting for the next new shoe, you'd never buy anything. Just buy whatever you like and that's available the moment you're in need of new ones.

I'm not buying shoes--I have a voucher to get a free pair. I wasn't going to wait until I received the voucher and then wait until I received the shoes that I ordered with the voucher, before I could play tennis, so I bought another pair. I was asking about new introductions into the Nike shoe line so that I can consider my options when the time comes. I can assure you that if I needed tennis shoes right now, I would buy whatever is available.

BreakPoint
07-02-2007, 01:47 PM
I'm pretty sure that Nike is no longer producing the BFII's--that's the reason that they are now selling them at their outlets and they are no longer selling them on their website: the only place where I can use the voucher.
No, that is not correct as far as I know. TW has been saying that Nike will continue to make the BFII. They just introduced 3 new colorways a few months ago and I believe plan on introducing more new colorways soon. It's not on the Nike website because they only like to market the latest models on there. It's a way of advertising for them. There's no need to advertize the BFII because it's already been around many years and most tennis players already know about them.

I guess if you want the BFII's you'll just have to buy them from TW. That's why Nike gives out those vouchers for free, so that you have to buy directly from them so that they can make all the profit. Thus, it only costs them like $45 to hand out a $110 voucher.

miniRafa386
07-04-2007, 03:38 PM
where do you guys get the vouchers?

AmericanTemplar
07-04-2007, 08:59 PM
where do you guys get the vouchers?

Re-read the thread and you'll find out.

Annie_P
07-05-2007, 01:35 AM
i saw some really nice looking breathe cage's on the nike store website

http://www.nike.com/index.jhtml?l=nikestore,pdp,_pdp,cid-1/gid-142246/pid-134307&re=US&co=US&la=EN#l=nikestore,pdp,_pdp,cid-1/gid-142246/pid-142245&re=US&co=US&la=EN

check them out i am buying them if they come out in the uk definately

Babolast
07-05-2007, 09:42 AM
Some needs to get pics of the winter cages which should be in mist blue to match Nadals sleeveless.