PDA

View Full Version : NikeSportsTee Crew

califsurferboy33
07-01-2007, 03:01 PM
Anybody tried the Nike Essentials Crew Tee? Nike is going all out about how amazing it is, is it just a regular shirt? is it worth the 25 bucks, thanks.

nyc
07-01-2007, 03:21 PM
I got 6 of them and really like them - they're my shirts of choice for tennis and running. The cut is great and as it is a cotton/polyester blend it feels a bit more like a regular cotton shirt which I like, but doesn't get sticky and heavy when you're drenched.

califsurferboy33
07-03-2007, 06:30 PM
kk thanks, anyone else have any experience?

Photoshop
09-30-2008, 01:04 PM
I got 6 of them and really like them - they're my shirts of choice for tennis and running. The cut is great and as it is a cotton/polyester blend it feels a bit more like a regular cotton shirt which I like, but doesn't get sticky and heavy when you're drenched.
You took the words right out of my mouth. Quite possibly the best athlete's shirt ever made (direct quote from Nike) http://www.asukas-designworld.de/sml/sm/emo32.gif

WildVolley
09-30-2008, 05:02 PM
Let me present a dissenting view.

I have some of these I bought on sale, and I'm not that impressed. I definitely wouldn't pay $25 for them. I find them only slightly better than a 100% cotton shirt. They're not as heavy as a 100% cotton shirt when drenched, but they certainly saturate quickly compared to my all-poly gear.

I have a New Balance athletic shirt made of a cotton-poly "dri-release" brand fabric that wicks and dries much better. I'd say it is a superior product and I got it for $9 at Ross.

brownbearfalling
09-30-2008, 06:20 PM
They are equivalent to underarmor's grey shirts if you've ever tried one. Don't pay $25 for them unless there is a color you really want. Find a factory store near you and you'll find some. It is pretty much a regular t shirt but you are guaranteed the fact that they arn't too thick like some shirts out there so they allow your skin to breathe.
________
Threesome neighbor (http://www.****tube.com/categories/1077/neighbor/videos/1)