PDA

View Full Version : Shoes with the softest toe upper?

Mike Danger
07-03-2007, 06:05 PM
Hey Guys i need a shoe with really soft upper material to save my the top of my pinky toe, any recomendations?? I mean I need it to be almost stretchy!

Ronaldo
07-03-2007, 06:14 PM
Hey Guys i need a shoe with really soft upper material to save my the top of my pinky toe, any recomendations?? I mean I need it to be almost stretchy!

Running shoes have the softest uppers. Back in the 70s to open the toebox and relieve pressure on hammertoes, we sliced the shoes above our toes. After removing our feet. Then try moleskin on that pinkytoe.

Mike Danger
07-03-2007, 06:30 PM
yeah But I dont think it would be a great idea to play in running shoes.
I hate to slice up my new Speedpros, but im ****ed that they arent as soft in the toe as the previous speedzones.
Moleskin didnt work, just made the shoes tighter and lasted only abut 10 min anyway

ZoomUltraflight
07-03-2007, 06:50 PM
yonex 304s in white, soft leather, no problems on the pinky toes, trust me.

nyc
07-03-2007, 06:54 PM
Breathe Free II's are soft

Ronaldo
07-03-2007, 06:56 PM
yeah But I dont think it would be a great idea to play in running shoes.
I hate to slice up my new Speedpros, but im ****ed that they arent as soft in the toe as the previous speedzones.
Moleskin didnt work, just made the shoes tighter and lasted only abut 10 min anyway

But any shoe with mesh uppers allows modifications. Or find one with a huge toebox like the Prince shoes.

Capt. Willie
07-03-2007, 06:57 PM
Well, after he finished playing, Mike Danger was in so much pain he ran off the court and got a knife to slice the toe box of his tennis shoe. But he neglected to remove the shoe first and severed his pinky toe. Then after the ambulance left, I found the toe! So I put it in a Cracker Jack box, filled it with ice, and took off for the hospital. I jumped on the bus. I told the driver, "I got a toe here buddy...step on it." Then all of a sudden, this guy pulls out a gun. Well, I knew any delay is gonna cost him his pinky toe, so I got out of the seat and I started walking towards him. He says, "Where do you think you're going, Cracker Jack?" I said, "Well, I got a little prize for ya, buddy." knocked him out cold! Then everybody is screamin' because the driver, he's passed out from all the commotion...the bus is out of control! So, I grab him by the collar, I take him out of the seat, I get behind the wheel and now I'm drivin' the bus. Yeah, I'm Batman. Then the mugger, he comes to, and he starts chokin' me! So I'm fightin' him off with one hand and I kept drivin' the bus with the other, y'know? Then I managed to open up the door, and I kicked him out the door with my foot, you know, at the next stop.

Well, I am happy to say that the little guy is back in place at the end of the line.

Ronaldo
07-03-2007, 07:12 PM
Remove yer toes before slicing or else you may remove your toes permanent, Rock.

Mike Danger
07-03-2007, 09:06 PM
Breathe Free II's are soft
I have 2 pairs of those, not soft enough,My foot really isnt wide, I gues i just have a jumbo pinky toe.
The softest shoes I ever had (still play in when my toes are sore for practice). are the nike LWP:
http://www.pickyourshoes.com/images/shoes/lwp_blk_blue_10.jpg

Bad Dog
07-04-2007, 05:55 AM
yonex 304s in white, soft leather, no problems on the pinky toes, trust me.

That's right. Yonex 304 soft and lots of room in the toe area.