PDA

View Full Version : sore feet after 90 minute match in Prince T10s--time for new shoes?

Ball Swatter
07-03-2007, 07:41 PM
Hi,
This is my 2nd pair of the Prince T10s. Overall I have no complaints, but I noticed sore feet, particularly my heels, after my 90 min hardcourt match last night. I don't remember whether this has always happened or if it's a new phenomenon. Could it be that the absorbing qualities of the shoes are worn out? I've played these shoes about once a week for 6 months. Should I look for a more cushioned shoe in my next purchase, such as the MC4?

Richie Rich
07-04-2007, 11:07 AM
the cushioning properties of the midsole are probably gone. there is only so much pounding the foam in the midsole can take before it stops being to absorb shock.

the t10's have a PU midsole, which is more durable than EVA. the heelstrike cushion plug they put in that shoe may have broken down.

anyway, sounds like you are due for a new pair of shoes. or at least some new cushioned insoles

mctennis
07-09-2007, 09:37 PM
I bought a pair of them and after playing about an hour and a half I thought I had broken my feet. I could not play for over a month. I threw them away. Horrible shoes.