PDA

View Full Version : Grip Service

BaselineAce
10-06-2004, 02:42 PM
Does TW offer a regrip service?

TW Staff
10-06-2004, 03:15 PM
Yes we re-grip racquets. We can change the grip of a new racquet or one of your own. There is no labor charge - just the price of the new grip.
If your location is New York and you were going to ship the racquet(s) to us, then you will have to add the cost of return shipping. If you were to do that, I would recommend having us string your racquet(s) as well to make it more cost effective.

Chris, TW.

BaselineAce
10-07-2004, 05:43 PM
Yes we re-grip racquets. We can change the grip of a new racquet or one of your own. There is no labor charge - just the price of the new grip.
If your location is New York and you were going to ship the racquet(s) to us, then you will have to add the cost of return shipping. If you were to do that, I would recommend having us string your racquet(s) as well to make it more cost effective.

Chris, TW.
That's exactly what I was planning on doing. I've had you restring my racquets before, anyway. Thanks so much. I must send it back A.S.A.P.

dantyem108
10-08-2004, 02:25 PM
how long would it take?

TW Staff
10-08-2004, 03:12 PM
Once your racquet arrives at our shop, it should only be a day or two turn around on getting your racquet shipped back out to you. Depending on what type of shipping you would like for us to send your racquet back to you, it can take as short as two day to get back to you.

Brad, TW

K!ck5w3rvE
10-08-2004, 06:34 PM
Why don't you just do it yourself?