PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Know of Any Free String Samples?

bigserving
10-06-2004, 10:58 PM
I am pretty happy with BDE Performance. With rain just ahead, I wouldn't mind trying some of the new synthetics that are more wet weather friendly.

Does anyone know of any companies that are cool about providing free product samples for stringers to try?

Jerry Seinfeld
10-07-2004, 04:21 AM
If you join the USRSA www.racquetech.com you will usually have the opportunity to receive approximately one free sample per month. Plus there are many other benefits. As far as asking for samples from companies...I have never tried.

Cruzer
10-07-2004, 04:16 PM
As mentioned above if you join the USRSA you will the opportunity to get some samples since the manufacturers view USRSA members as potential buyers of string in medium to large quantities. Since they will not send out samples to USRSA members unless you provide them with a valid membership number I doubt very much they would send out samples to anyone who asks.
You can almost pay for the cost of the USRSA membership when you consider the samples you can get and also you get the opportunity to purchase some strings at significant discount. Recently Prince had an offer where you could buy Prince Premier for $7.00 a set with the usual price $12.00-13.00 a set.

Ronaldo
10-07-2004, 06:38 PM
Wilson Enduro Tour offered for $5/set

MaKS327
10-07-2004, 08:34 PM
where's that enduro deal from?