PDA

View Full Version : Nadal's Wimby Set-up Different ??

D. Nelson
07-05-2007, 06:52 PM
...It just seems like his action is 'quicker' all the way around; racquethead speed, ball off the strings,etc...etc... Is his racquet/string set up like 'normal' ??

ART ART
07-06-2007, 09:32 AM
...It just seems like his action is 'quicker' all the way around; racquethead speed, ball off the strings,etc...etc... Is his racquet/string set up like 'normal' ??

Less lead tape on the racket thead, and more under the top of the grip.
String tension is bettwen 24 to 26 kilos.

agarasbattier
07-06-2007, 11:31 AM
What is Nadal's setup with lead and everything?

saram
07-06-2007, 12:12 PM
Less lead tape on the racket thead, and more under the top of the grip.
String tension is bettwen 24 to 26 kilos.

do you have a source on this or speculation?:confused: not questioning you--just curious as to read the data...

baseliner87
07-07-2007, 02:10 AM
wanna now more, please keep the facts coming

ART ART
07-07-2007, 07:03 PM
do you have a source on this or speculation?:confused: not questioning you--just curious as to read the data...

I can't tell you my source, but it's setup in grass is diferent from clay. Just like I said before.
Most players change a little bit his rackets on grass and in fast surfaces. They need more speed from the frames they use, according ball speed.
But I haven't check his rackets, so I can't tell you exactly the correct specs, I have just been told that his doing what I tell you.

Best Regards

Rulo
07-07-2007, 07:29 PM
I can't tell you my source, but it's setup in grass is diferent from clay. Just like I said before.
Most players change a little bit his rackets on grass and in fast surfaces. They need more speed from the frames they use, according ball speed.
But I haven't check his rackets, so I can't tell you exactly the correct specs, I have just been told that his doing what I tell you.

Best Regards

Thanks....
Great piece of information....