PDA

View Full Version : Does Federer really use the K factor 90?

Bom
07-07-2007, 05:45 AM
Does Federer really use the new K factor 90? or pj?

vamosrafa15
07-07-2007, 06:15 AM
use the search tool and u will find ur anwser, but i know a friend of federer who sometimes travels with him and he told me he still uses the sampras

Mad iX
07-07-2007, 08:31 PM
use the search tool and u will find ur anwser, but i know a friend of federer who sometimes travels with him and he told me he still uses the sampras

You just opened that can of worms again.

SFrazeur
07-07-2007, 08:46 PM
Get the torch, I'm welding that damn can shut!

-SF

BreakPoint
07-07-2007, 08:53 PM
Does Federer really use the new K factor 90? or pj?
I don't know. Why not give Federer a call and ask him? He'll be by the phone in the men's locker room at the All England Tennis Club at 8:30am EST tomorrow morning. He'll be waiting for your call. ;) LOL

christo
07-08-2007, 01:11 AM
Whatever it is , it ain't a K90, not even close!

KLAUS und ROGER
07-08-2007, 01:16 AM
federer doesn't use the k90,
he uses the SEARCH FUNCTION,
and so should you !!

Mad iX
07-08-2007, 03:28 AM
federer doesn't use the k90,
he uses the SEARCH FUNCTION,
and so should you !!

Post of the week.

Vision84
07-08-2007, 05:04 AM
My friend has a photo pass to Wimbledon this year so he could get into the player and coaches lounge. Some of the coaches told him that Federer still uses the old pro staff and that when he plays matches he always twirls his racket so people cannot see and puts his racket down at changeovers facing away from the cameras so they can't see that it is just a paint job.

aimr75
07-08-2007, 08:19 AM
My friend has a photo pass to Wimbledon this year so he could get into the player and coaches lounge. Some of the coaches told him that Federer still uses the old pro staff and that when he plays matches he always twirls his racket so people cannot see and puts his racket down at changeovers facing away from the cameras so they can't see that it is just a paint job.

i doubt he twirls his racquet for that reason.. it should be the last thing on his mind during a match
________
ECIGARETTE FORUM (http://vaporizer.org/forum/electronic-cigarettes/)

sureshs
07-08-2007, 12:59 PM

Is this story a joke or for real?

The other poster mentioned a friend too .....

BounceHitBounceHit
07-08-2007, 02:45 PM
A friend of mine who knows the guy who used to date the sister of the fellow who holds the door for the players as they enter the outer area before they cross the threshhold to ACTUAL locker room told his best friend (who is my second cousin, once removed) that Fed actually plays with Weed!!

Yes, that's right, a WEED!!! This fellow was actually able to 'borrow' one of Fed's frames during The Fortnight for careful inspection.

Here are the stats he provided, faxed to my special, under glass TW Boards 'Bat-Fax': The frame is 155si, weighs 6.7oz, and balances 15 pts head heavy. Flex rating 99.

Fed claims he just can't make consistent square contact with anything else. He further insists these stats be kept top secret, because right now he is the ONLY guy playing this frame, and let's face it he has been dominating for years now. :) CC

BounceHitBounceHit
07-08-2007, 02:48 PM
A friend of mine who knows the guy who used to date the sister of the fellow who holds the door for the players as they enter the outer area before they cross the threshhold to ACTUAL locker room told his best friend (who is my second cousin, once removed) that Fed actually plays with Weed!!

Yes, that's right, a WEED!!! This fellow was actually able to 'borrow' one of Fed's frames during The Fortnight for careful inspection.

Here are the stats he provided, faxed to my special, under glass TW Boards 'Bat-Fax': The frame is 155si, weighs 6.7oz, and balances 15 pts head heavy. Flex rating 99.

Fed claims he just can't make consistent square contact with anything else. He further insists these stats be kept top secret, because right now he is the ONLY guy playing this frame, and let's face it he has been dominating for years now. :) CC

OOPS!! Please disregard the above post. And don't tell anyone else about this as this guy might lose his job if the word gets out and others start replicating Fed's custom Weed (underneath various other companies' paint jobs, of course). CC

PimpMyGame
07-08-2007, 02:58 PM
^^^nice^^^