PDA

View Full Version : ASICS Gel Enqvist or Gel Resolution???

nyc
07-07-2007, 02:21 PM
Does anyone have experience with both and how do they compare?

I have a pair of the Enqvists and absolutely love them, but I am getting ready to splurge on a new pair...

todd03blown
07-08-2007, 12:20 PM
I have been playing with the barricade IV's but just today I bought the ASICS Gel Resolution and am very excited to get them. Cannot wait to try the out as I have heard great things about them.

nyc
07-08-2007, 12:52 PM
great - let me know how they work out!

Richie Rich
07-08-2007, 03:37 PM
never tried resolutions. had the enqvists before and really liked them. one of the best shoes out there

rabidcow
07-08-2007, 05:54 PM
I have a pair of Resolutions and I just love them, never tried the Evqvists.

bank5
07-08-2007, 05:58 PM
had a pair of the ascis gel somethings (the silver ones) and tore through the toe pretty quickly. if you're a toe dragger, that rhino skin won't last long. i have some nike air max breathes now which imo are far superior.

Caswell
07-10-2007, 07:11 PM
Never wore the Enqvists, but I did have a pair of Icons, a similar model.

Resolution hands down. All of the stability and cushioning with a lot less weight. Been wearing them since March, loving them. It'll be a no brainer when it's time to replace them in a month or so (I play on Har-Tru, so midsole life is my limiting factor).

nyc
07-13-2007, 09:25 PM
so i got the resolutions today and will be able to compare post soon.... stay tuned...

BkK_b0y14
07-14-2007, 08:26 PM
dude shoulda kept going with enqvists, most comfortable shoe and durable. i came from barricade IV's. now i have enqvists and breathe cages.

todd03blown
07-14-2007, 08:39 PM
well I wore mine today and boy these are flat out awesome! So much better feeling then the barricades. Lighter, less bulky, great grip on the court and man they feel so good on your feet. these will be my shoes from this point forward. Highly recommend these!!

nyc
07-14-2007, 09:37 PM
wow - played for three hours in my resolutions today on har-tru...AMAZING right out of the box, super comfortable, great cushioning, traction and no break-in required!

They are not to everyone's taste visually (i like the enqvists better from an aesthetic point of view), but they are truly top of line. I think they feel like a more comfortable Breathe Free II so far. Couldn't be happier!

dr_punk
07-15-2007, 08:43 AM
i like my resolutions - i can turn on a dime and accelerate pretty fast- but the tread wears a bit too fast for my liking