PDA

View Full Version : I am in love with Ana Ivanovic!

Brett
07-07-2007, 03:13 PM
I am so happy to have a favorite women's tennis player! Ana!

I started liking her at the beginning of this year. One huge reason I love her is because of her attitude. Even after losses and every time in interviews she is no matter what but smiling. I love it, I don't see any other players doing this constantly.

And her site has a brand new poster of her, I am going to have to buy it. Lol.

My MySpace page's background is Ana Ivanovic, haha.

Fedace
07-07-2007, 03:16 PM
Don't you think she is kind of thick though. I don't know if all that is muscles or what but her body is kind of thick, it is not really feminine like Maria.

Brett
07-07-2007, 03:23 PM
See, I am not picky like that. She is not fat by any means, doesn't matter to me.

princess bossass
07-07-2007, 03:23 PM
I am so happy to have a favorite women's tennis player! Ana!

I started liking her at the beginning of this year. One huge reason I love her is because of her attitude. Even after losses and every time in interviews she is no matter what but smiling. I love it, I don't see any other players doing this constantly.

And her site has a brand new poster of her, I am going to have to buy it. Lol.

My MySpace page's background is Ana Ivanovic, haha.

Congratulations on finding a WTA fave. I think it's funny, though, how everyone loves her so much for smiling constantly--which she does, it's almost inhuman! She smiles on court, in interviews, before, during, and after matches, be they wins or losses. I just think that if a male player went around grinning all the time, we'd think he was a nut missing a few layers of shell, but on a woman we find it charming.;)

BigServer1
07-07-2007, 03:25 PM
Don't you think she is kind of thick though. I don't know if all that is muscles or what but her body is kind of thick, it is not really feminine like Maria.

So your definition of feminine is a 12 year old boy?

Craig Sheppard
07-07-2007, 03:26 PM
I think it's cute how she shouts into her "come on" fist. I hope she doesn't ever spaz and knock herself out.

PrinceO3TourOS
07-07-2007, 03:27 PM
Anna has only a beautiful face, nothing more. As a model she is a great tennis player ;-)

Brett
07-07-2007, 03:31 PM
Now I just need to find my all time favorite men's tennis player, lol. I have always liked Patrick Rafter, Phillipousis, Sampras, Edberg, Haas, but no one ever stood out like Ivanovic does lol.

Keifers
07-07-2007, 03:50 PM
Congratulations on finding a WTA fave. I think it's funny, though, how everyone loves her so much for smiling constantly--which she does, it's almost inhuman! She smiles on court, in interviews, before, during, and after matches, be they wins or losses. I just think that if a male player went around grinning all the time, we'd think he was a nut missing a few layers of shell, but on a woman we find it charming.;)
I'm not sure she's all smiles on court. Watch her come from behind to beat Vaidisova -- she faced at least one match point against her and she toughed it out, with a lot of (quiet) courage and without any of the screaming and histrionics of some of the other top players.

My impression is that she smiles genuinely and does it when she feels good, which is often (imo because she's able to maintain a very healthy perspective on where she is and what she's doing with her life).

I find her authenticity and attitude of appreciation refreshing and, yes, charming.

Rodditha
07-07-2007, 03:54 PM
I find Ivannovic thick and maybe even fat.She is allright but not hot.

Bodacious DVT
07-07-2007, 03:56 PM

not "hot" but definitely "cute". she's got personality and she's very nice.

she's gotta have some looks too, she poses for MAXIM, or so i've heard...

!Tym
07-07-2007, 04:02 PM

Tend to agree...like my former girlfriend, ouch.

Just kidding, but seriously she does look almost EXACTLY like my former girlfriend which is what I always found strangely eerie...yet erotic (touche'!), about her.

If she secretly met me at my hotel room, I would say at the door, "Let me think about it, but come in." I would feel like a walking contradiction, and want to spray her body with Ecstacy, the perfume.

Ljubicic for number1
07-07-2007, 04:02 PM
Thick? You guys have problems. She is perfectly shaped. Maria reminds my of a grass hopper, all bones and no shape what so ever.

Fedace
07-07-2007, 04:03 PM
I wonder what her body feels like, soft and cuddly or Hard body like rock hard ?? I don't like hard woman, i like them soft like charmins.

Rodditha
07-07-2007, 04:06 PM
Ana is better than Sharapova no doubt, i prefer Ivanovic but she isn't that hot and she is thick.
You can see that on her arms,legs it looks thick, too thick for me.

Brett
07-07-2007, 04:09 PM

Just kidding, but seriously she does look almost EXACTLY like my former girlfriend which is what I always found strangely eerie...yet erotic (touche'!), about her.

If she secretly met me at my hotel room, I would say at the door, "Let me think about it, but come in." I would feel like a walking contradiction, and want to spray her body with Ecstacy, the perfume.

Now you have me interested to see a picture of your former girlfriend lol. I just want to see if I see the resemblance.

princess bossass
07-07-2007, 04:10 PM
I'm not sure she's all smiles on court. Watch her come from behind to beat Vaidisova -- she faced at least one match point against her and she toughed it out, with a lot of (quiet) courage and without any of the screaming and histrionics of some of the other top players.

My impression is that she smiles genuinely and does it when she feels good, which is often (imo because she's able to maintain a very healthy perspective on where she is and what she's doing with her life).

I find her authenticity and attitude of appreciation refreshing and, yes, charming.

I find her genuine and charming too; I didn't mean what I said as a criticism of her or of her attitude. She has grit indeed, but she does smile a lot is all. I was more or less just amused at the difference between genders and what we like and dislike about people. No offense to the Ana fans, I think she's adorable too!

theballboy
07-07-2007, 04:33 PM
You people are delusional. Maria "feminine"? Her shoulders are wider than a linebackers.

Keifers
07-07-2007, 04:48 PM
I find her genuine and charming too; I didn't mean what I said as a criticism of her or of her attitude. She has grit indeed, but she does smile a lot is all. I was more or less just amused at the difference between genders and what we like and dislike about people. No offense to the Ana fans, I think she's adorable too!
Yes, there's no doubt that we have different standards and expectations by which we assess men's and women's likeability.

I find Federer and Djokovic similarly charming in their apparent appreciation of the wonderful ride they're enjoying. And for the men, we prefer - indeed expect - that they show that in a more "masculine" way...

Here's a snippet from a Djokovic article I found at espn dot com during this year's French Open:

"... who, in addition to speaking his native Serbian language, can throw out some passable German and Italian -- and his English is more than serviceable.

'Oh, yeah … nice,' he said when the media flowed into the main interview room. 'Now you're coming. Where were you [the] first week?'

He was joking, of course. For the foreseeable future, the media might do well to skip his first-week interviews at the Grand Slams. More often than not, he'll be playing deep in the second."

saram
07-07-2007, 04:51 PM
Come on people...although I am twice her age, she is adorable. She's not hot, she's not fat, she's not thick...just an adorable kid and her smile reminds me of my own daughter's....

see, look....she looks like a great kid:

http://sports.yahoo.com/ten/photo?slug=getty-74391342dm044_french_open_d_11_34_14_am&prov=getty

sondraj
07-07-2007, 04:52 PM
To each their own, not every one like to go to bed with a sack of bones.

Not that that is a bad thing, I'm a sack of bones myself

Too Poor for Grass
07-07-2007, 04:54 PM

Right. Nothing says "feminine" like being 6'3" and having no chest.

Maria Sharapova isn't even pretty. That she is widely considered such is simply another manifestation of the Paris-Hilton hypothesis, which states that if a girl is blonde, thin, and reasonably tall, she will be considered "beautiful" regardless of what her face actually looks like.

Brett
07-07-2007, 04:55 PM
Hey guys, sorry but I didn't mean to bring up this huge debate on how hot she is and other females on the tour.

I just wanted to say that I love her play and I am glad I have a favorite womens tennis player.

saram
07-07-2007, 04:56 PM
To each their own, not every one like to go to bed with a sack of bones.

Not that that is a bad thing, I'm a sack of bones myself

oh my, too funny...don't be so hard on yourself....makes you agile on the courts!!!

saram
07-07-2007, 04:57 PM
Hey guys, sorry but I didn't mean to bring up this huge debate on how hot she is and other females on the tour.

I just wanted to say that I love her play and I am glad I have a favorite womens tennis player.

it is not your fault. there are so many people out there in these threads just drooling for a debate:-(

glad you found your favorite player and look to her in such a way. we all need favorites and wish there was someone my age still on tour!!!!

Brett
07-07-2007, 05:01 PM
it is not your fault. there are so many people out there in these threads just drooling for a debate:-(

glad you found your favorite player and look to her in such a way. we all need favorites and wish there was someone my age still on tour!!!!

Thanks a whole lot! Now like I said earlier we just need to find me a favorite male ATP player lol.

Keifers
07-07-2007, 05:02 PM

Well said. And thanks for the link to that photo of Ana at Roland Garros. She's a cutie, inside and out.

And Brett... Good on you! :D

Brett
07-07-2007, 05:08 PM
Well said. And thanks for the link to that photo of Ana at Roland Garros. She's a cutie, inside and out.

And Brett... Good on you! :D

This is my current background on my computer:

http://www.anaivanovic.com/image.php?file=pictures/media/gallery/findomestic_banka_photoshoot_2006/VB8R8941.jpg&width=640&scale=aspect_ratio

Beautiful huh? Lol.

sondraj
07-07-2007, 05:09 PM
Right. Nothing says "feminine" like being 6'3" and having no chest.

Maria Sharapova isn't even pretty. That she is widely considered such is simply another manifestation of the Paris-Hilton hypothesis, which states that if a girl is blonde, thin, and reasonably tall, she will be considered "beautiful" regardless of what her face actually looks like.

To you, to you... I am so sick of every one taking their opinion of some one as creed

Guess what she is extremely pretty to me and I would say purely without makeup the pretties girl on tour or out of the ones I've seen.

And this is not a talking point it is my opinion of her.

and I absolutely love her body. I think that all shape and sized are nice if they suit you and look nice but as a small chick myself with not much cleavage (and let me assure you I don't want anymore than I have) I like her body because I can relate to it. All except for the 6'3 part of it. I'm only 5'3 and I personally don't like a lot of cleavage on a woman. It looks sloppy to me, but that's me. You don't have to like what I like, I like my shape and size.

Like I said to each their own, stop trying to dictate what other people can and can not fancy

Rodditha
07-07-2007, 05:15 PM
Sharapova is the most ugliest girl without make-up, we must have to different TV screens.

saram
07-07-2007, 05:16 PM
To you, to you... I am so sick of every one taking their opinion of some one as creed

Guess what she is extremely pretty to me and I would say purely without makeup the pretties girl on tour or out of the ones I've seen.

And this is not a talking point it is my opinion of her.

and I absolutely love her body. I think that all shape and sized are nice if they suit you and look nice but as a small chick myself with not much cleavage (and let me assure you I don't want anymore than I have) I like her body because I can relate to it. All except for the 6'3 part of it. I'm only 5'3 and I personally don't like a lot of cleavage on a woman. It looks sloppy to me, but that's me. You don't have to like what I like, I like my shape and size.

Like I said to each their own, stop trying to dictate what other people can and can not fancy

being confident and happy with yourself is all that matters in this world. so glad to hear you like you and would not change you. ;)

saram
07-07-2007, 05:18 PM
Sharapova is the most ugliest girl without make-up, we must have to different TV screens.

the thread is about a young man that found someone he likes and admires on the WTA...not Sharpova and her looks....

I'm happy for him--as we all should be.

Rodditha
07-07-2007, 05:21 PM
I just answered a post, i didn't started that topic.

saram
07-07-2007, 05:22 PM
I just answered a post, i didn't started that topic.

sorry--didn't read everything through...my bad....

sondraj
07-07-2007, 05:30 PM

No what we have is two different people which happens to give us two different personalities with completely different preferences

Oh I finally get it, this is why it is so much unnecessary unintelligent debate over nothing on this board. There are still people who don't understand that people opinions vary.

well friend you might be right, I think I was living in a completely different world

Rodditha
07-07-2007, 05:34 PM
Me too i thought i was the only person with that opinion about Sharapova.

isuk@tennis
07-07-2007, 06:05 PM
You people are delusional. Maria "feminine"? Her shoulders are wider than a linebackers.

bahahah samething i was thinking

Rodditha
07-07-2007, 06:07 PM
That is so funny.lol.:D
Just can't stop laughing.:D

Nadal_Freak
07-07-2007, 06:18 PM
I love her personality and her face. Maybe not the hottest body but I really like her.

Gundam
07-07-2007, 09:04 PM

haha..
I feel the same way with Vaidisova (Strangely eerie...yet erotic ;) .
Well, appearance wise, I like Kirikenko, Vaidisova. Ana is very cute, likeable (reminds me of Rafter, Guga. I really miss them) and she doesn't have to be hot. I don't understand the people who think Ana K and MaSha attractive but we are all different, aren't we? If you ask me, I think Vaidisova is the good balance between Ana I and M Sharapova (shoulder, LOUD, too tall, too thin, LOUD, nothing attarctive and LOUD).

Congratulations and Ana, don't ever change! Since I don't see MK anymore, you and Nicole are my new tennis darlings! :grin:

Gundam
07-07-2007, 09:25 PM
Ana sings and dances. Very charming girl indeed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dQiPKAod7E

Yup, Mr and Mrs Ivanovic did a very good job! :grin:

Roger is Boring
07-07-2007, 09:33 PM
she is hottttt!

phoony
07-08-2007, 03:01 AM
;) Ana for me she just ok ok, acceptable. I wish to have a girlfriend like Maria Sharapova. She's my dream girl.......OMG :grin:

Dilettante
07-08-2007, 03:26 AM
I think she shows a great learning curve as a player. I was first impressed by her at RG, a couple of years ago.

Yup, Mr and Mrs Ivanovic did a very good job! :grin:

Oh man, she's lovely. "Charm" is the word.

BigGriff
07-08-2007, 03:27 AM

Maria feminine? Have you seen her in person? Her shoulders are broader than an NFL linebacker's.

sondraj
07-08-2007, 03:51 AM
Maria feminine? Have you seen her in person? Her shoulders are broader than an NFL linebacker's.

I have broad shoulders are you saying I'm not feminine ;)

fps
07-08-2007, 04:06 AM
Yeah Maria's got like swimmer's shoulders... Ana'll probably get them too eventually, let's enjoy it while we can, she's gorgeous, and gd to watch, saw her on an outside court at Wimbledon decimating some poor lass.

Manda_D
07-08-2007, 06:10 AM
i love ana as well. shes been my fave for a long time now. shes just an absolutly gorgeous girl who is just having fun being herself... not trying to be someone shes not and who i feel, would rather people comment and judge her on her actual tennis abillities rather than how hot/skinny/chunky or whatever she is.... unlike some other players out there.

i think shes a great role model for young girls starting out in tennis

So your definition of feminine is a 12 year old boy?

ROFL!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! i love it. best quote ever. hahaha.

skip1969
07-08-2007, 06:23 AM
brett, baby . . . i'm glad you've found the one. what's better than following your favorite pro? plus, talent is always hot!

i just hope you're not too old for her, my friend. hehe

AlpineCadet
07-16-2007, 04:15 PM
This is my current background on my computer:

http://www.anaivanovic.com/image.php?file=pictures/media/gallery/findomestic_banka_photoshoot_2006/VB8R8941.jpg&width=640&scale=aspect_ratio

Beautiful huh? Lol.

Is that the Wilson lead tape on her racket throat?

Andy Hewitt
07-16-2007, 04:20 PM
Why'd you make two threads about this?

Ask her out and get rejected.

tennis_hand
07-17-2007, 06:31 AM
Nicole is my babe. :D

sondraj
07-17-2007, 06:41 AM
Why'd you make two threads about this?

Ask her out and get rejected.

LOL :p good stuff

Forehand Forever
07-17-2007, 07:35 AM
Did you see Serena's dancing yet? She got some moves!

Borat72
07-17-2007, 10:45 AM

I'd take Ivanovic any day over Sharapova.
Ana is a really beautiful girl, Maria not.

chrisdaniel
07-17-2007, 01:24 PM
I have a favorite WTA player as well...its Jelena Jankovic. Ana is probley better looking, but there is a little charm and presence Jelena has that I like.

katarddx
07-17-2007, 01:31 PM
you should put *spoiler* in your title: not for anyone older than 12 !!!

Brett
07-21-2007, 10:30 AM
brett, baby . . . i'm glad you've found the one. what's better than following your favorite pro? plus, talent is always hot!

i just hope you're not too old for her, my friend. hehe

Lol, I am only 20 so it works just perfect.

Hot Sauce
07-21-2007, 12:37 PM

Sharapova is too skinny and Ivanovic is fi-yi-ine.
The OP said nothing about Ivanovic's looks, but this is already where the thread is going :p

35ft6
07-21-2007, 02:51 PM

Yup, Mr and Mrs Ivanovic did a very good job! :grin: It's sad when a cute girl can't dance.

BigGriff
07-21-2007, 02:53 PM
I have broad shoulders are you saying I'm not feminine ;)

I haven't seen you in person. ;)

Lost Boys
07-21-2007, 03:00 PM
I've got to say, she is now my wallpaper, looking superb!

35ft6
07-21-2007, 03:01 PM
Don't you think she is kind of thick though. I don't know if all that is muscles or what but her body is kind of thick, it is not really feminine like Maria. You know how the cliche is that most stars are surprisingly short in person? I'm talking about Tom Cruise, Stallone, Pacino, etc.

Sharapova is the opposite. In person, she is some kind of freakish gigantor amazon behemoth. She's a big big girl. Ana is two inches shorter, she might look pixie-ish next to Maria. Definitely a better face even though I think her jaw is a bit big.

AM28143
07-21-2007, 07:01 PM
Ana Ivanovic is perfect. By far the most attractive athlete I've ever seen. Her eyes are beautiful, her skin blissful, and her hair moves beautifully with the wind. She is tall, but not streched out. She is tan, but natural looking. If I were ever to love one woman for the rest of my life, it would be her. The way she moves on the tennis court causes my heart to break into a million little pieces everyday. Until the day I die I will never go a night without staring in the darkness in awe of her beauty. How can such a beautiful creature manifest in such a cruel world? Maybe Federer knows.

Hopefully my girlfriend never read this.

BigGriff
07-21-2007, 09:48 PM
I like these pics of her.

http://sports.yahoo.com/ten/photo?slug=18b3b0c2b1db4b72950a7682925501d1.serbia _tennis__xdmv101&prov=ap

http://sports.yahoo.com/ten/photo?slug=a3384476dc9f4edc8d652891cadf9410.serbia _tennis__xdmv102&prov=ap

mercurynsolace
07-22-2007, 02:27 AM
You can't really change how your face looks. Whereas with the bod you can at least work it to its fullest potential.

I must agree that ivanovic is tubby to a degree, but facially she outshines sharapova or maybe the rest of the tour BY FAR.

Therefore, Ivanovic>sharapova.

shrakkie
07-22-2007, 02:40 AM
Ivanovic has a natural beauty. THATS her main appeal, that she could just slouch around in a t-shirt and jeans and still look stunning.

tennisrules531
07-22-2007, 04:17 AM
I think Ana is just cute, not hot because she only looks hot when she is modeling :P

kaiotic
07-22-2007, 04:40 AM

gawky shrieka has broader shoulders than berdych

ssuHeartsRivald
07-22-2007, 04:59 AM
I agree. Ana is cute. Actually i cheered for her to win Wimbledon this year.
But for me, Maria is hotter and more beautiful. :p

gerikoh
07-22-2007, 06:05 AM
i like her too. her face is totally wierd but i'm attracted to it. she's got this charming personality too!!

UW_Husky88
07-28-2007, 06:55 PM
I used to also think that she was huge, but I've seen some pics of her recently, and she has slimmed down quite a bit IMO. She's my new favorite now. MaSha used to be until everyone hopped on her bandwagon. Ana is amazing and her personality makes her really appealing.

btw, to those that are criticizing her of losing in French and Wimby, come on. Seriously. Look at how much she's grown and how stagnant her counterparts have been. Please tell me that if Justinne wasn't at french and if Venus didn't decide to try or do whatever for her to dominate @ wimby that she wouldn't have won that. And for those of you who think she's < Sharapova on grass, her match was closer than Sharapova's against Venus.

Challenger
07-28-2007, 07:11 PM
Ana's a cutie with a beautiful smile, that's for sure. She may not be supermodel gorgeous, but she's got that girl-next-door look going on.

Tennisace1
07-28-2007, 07:48 PM
yeah she has an unbelieviable face, hair, smile, and personality. I like the fact that shes big. She can like take charge, and do whatever she wants to you.

jetlee2k
07-29-2007, 04:27 PM
Thick? You guys have problems. She is perfectly shaped. Maria reminds my of a grass hopper, all bones and no shape what so ever.

I agree.. Anna just natural beauty.. Maria & other girls got no meat.. just bones... I would imagine my chest would hurt if I hug these bonny girls.. Anna just perfect TEN..

Rodditha
07-29-2007, 04:41 PM
Is Ana modeling ? if yes she should leave that to Shriekapova.

UW_Husky88
07-30-2007, 07:39 PM
lol w.e you say rodditha. If you don't want ana, I'll GLADLY take her off your hands for you. Hell, I'll pay you a **** load of money to do it, so you can have your bones while I have me some meat :D