PDA

View Full Version : Public needs to recheck their Thought Process

ken1d
07-07-2007, 07:36 PM
I was just reading some of the posts of Soderling not saying sorry for his netcord winners. First thing first Nadal is the last guy who should talk about things about "tennis courtesy". THis makes me laugh out loud. This guy fist pumps on every UE his opponents hits. He takes wayy too long not only when he is serving, too when the other guy is serving. This as a stright up contradiction.

NOw, I remamber some years ago when hewitt was top of the game. WHen people use to make fun of him and every one here all up on his B@Lz. There were hate thread poping up everyday saying. " hewitt suck ***** because he cheers on opponent's UE Bla bla bla." People hated every time hewit did his comm,on.

Nadal's behaviors is like a class lower then hewitt but I see nothing written about it. People see this as beauty ( da vamos) and bravos him. What is more funny is that these are the same people wants hewitt to have his intensity back. This is a double standard, hewitt's game went down because all the mediea pressure (and federer). Hewitt has been supressed by many of you ant wholes.

saram
07-07-2007, 07:54 PM
Let me ask you a couple things...

where are you going with this?
what do you want us to say?
what in the he!! are you talking about?

You say "years ago...everyone here all up on his B@Lz...."

You have only been here a year....

what is your point with this?????

TheNatural
07-07-2007, 11:31 PM
THIS THREAD SUCKS BECAUSE: (Place X where applies)
[X] This topic did not need a separate thread
[_] Fake/duplicate account
[_] It asks when and/or will Nadal become #1 in the world
[_] It is a Nadal v Federer thread where making sense is prohibited
[_] It assumes Federer will forever be on top of the tennis world
[X] It is a lame troll attempt
[_] It is a “Threaten to leave” thread
[_] It over hypes players that don’t deserve it
[X] Original Poster's grammar makes me suspect the post was written by 4 year old
[_] It claims Player X career is over after 1 bad loss
[_] It tries to determine the best player ever (on any surface) for the 200th time
[_] It compares Graf and Seles, in any way.
[_] It asks when or if a young player will ever reach their potential after a totally expected loss
[_] It is a serious discussion of a exhibition match
[_] It proclaims a 16-18 year old's career is finished after a couple of first round losses
[_] It has the word Gilbert in the subject line
[_] It discusses doubles when its not a Davis Cup weekend
[_] It is a serious discussion of a clay clown's chances at a clay event or in an individual match against a competent clay player
[_] It is the annual thread where people complain about clay courters not showing up and embarrassing themselves on grass
[_] It is the annual thread where people complain about Americans not showing up in Monte Carlo
[_] It speculates whether player X is on dope without any evidence
[_] It asks/assumes Safin is finished in tennis after a totally expected few first round loss to the local baker in the first round of small tournament X
[_] Use the damn search engine
[_] It accuses the loser of choking when he did nothing of the sort
[_] It talks about fake injuries and/or fake injury time outs
[_] Cramp is called a injury
[_] BROKEN CAPS LOCK
[_] It claims females can be competitive with males in any form of tennis
[_] Wrong forum, eejit.
[X] It was created by a 13 year old desperate for attention

Fedfan4life
07-08-2007, 02:24 AM
sorry but please explain the forum "troll". Thanks:D

keithchircop
07-08-2007, 02:47 AM
TheNatural,

the checklist has lost its appeal by now.

BigGriff
07-08-2007, 02:51 AM
I was just reading some of the posts of Soderling not saying sorry for his netcord winners. First thing first Nadal is the last guy who should talk about things about "tennis courtesy". THis makes me laugh out loud. This guy fist pumps on every UE his opponents hits. He takes wayy too long not only when he is serving, too when the other guy is serving. This as a stright up contradiction.

NOw, I remamber some years ago when hewitt was top of the game. WHen people use to make fun of him and every one here all up on his B@Lz. There were hate thread poping up everyday saying. " hewitt suck ***** because he cheers on opponent's UE Bla bla bla." People hated every time hewit did his comm,on.

Nadal's behaviors is like a class lower then hewitt but I see nothing written about it. People see this as beauty ( da vamos) and bravos him. What is more funny is that these are the same people wants hewitt to have his intensity back. This is a double standard, hewitt's game went down because all the mediea pressure (and federer). Hewitt has been supressed by many of you ant wholes.

I had difficulty reading this garbage because of all the typos and spelling errors. Pull out a dictionary before you post a thread that will surely upset the masses. :D