PDA

View Full Version : Lleyton Hewitt

93sq.
07-08-2007, 03:08 AM
Italian commentators always said that hewitt is the worst no1 ever...
...what do you think about that!?

jamumafa
07-08-2007, 03:26 AM
Carlos Moya.

tennus
07-08-2007, 03:29 AM
Italian commentators always said that hewitt is the worst no1 ever...
...what do you think about that!?

2 grand slam titles, two runner ups, 2 masters cup wins, 25 singles titles, 5-4 hd to hd with arguably the greatest player ever in Sampras, youngest Australian ever to become No 1, won at least 1 ATP title for 10 consecutive years.....................I say they talk lots of doggy do !:)

93sq.
07-08-2007, 03:32 AM
Hewitt is one of my favourite....
And the way he is underexstimate ****ed me off!

THE YOUNGEST No1 EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fedfan4life
07-08-2007, 03:38 AM
Carlos Moya.

Marcelo Rios. Did you guys see that clip when he was crying on tv to get his gf back? (this question is not meant to make fun of him, I just haven't seen it so I'm asking if someone has a clip somewhere)

baseliner87
07-08-2007, 04:02 AM
Marcelo Rios. Did you guys see that clip when he was crying on tv to get his gf back? (this question is not meant to make fun of him, I just haven't seen it so I'm asking if someone has a clip somewhere)

really what a wimp, wanna see it

J-man
07-08-2007, 04:11 AM
Carlos Moya or Roddick come to mind as the wrost number ones in my book.

93sq.
07-08-2007, 04:13 AM
Did ferrero ever reached the no1?!Maybe after RG 2003!?

TENNIS_99
07-08-2007, 04:23 AM
Did ferrero ever reached the no1?!Maybe after RG 2003!?

yes, Ferrero was no1. It's really hard to say who was the worst #1 ever. Man, they were #1!!

I can only say Hewitt was NOT the worst #1 since up till now, he still pose a threat to anyone except those two guys high up there and still always put up a good fight. Actually I think he is doing fine this year. But I think he is fighting for a highlight before he's career ends which really not a bad one.

lawrence
07-08-2007, 04:36 AM
2 grand slam titles, two runner ups, 2 masters cup wins, 25 singles titles, 5-4 hd to hd with arguably the greatest player ever in Sampras, youngest Australian ever to become No 1, won at least 1 ATP title for 10 consecutive years.....................I say they talk lots of doggy do !:)

not to mention hes lost to the eventual winner like 8000000000 times

fps
07-08-2007, 05:03 AM
Lleyton rocks, he's made the most of every scrap of talent he's got. Rios, surely. Bolletieri (sp?) says Rios had as much natural talent as anyone, but fluffed it commitment-wise.

Vision84
07-08-2007, 05:18 AM
Leyton is certainly not the worst number one. He was a great player in his prime. From the days I have been around I would say Roddick was the worst number one. I never saw much of Moya when he was number one so can't comment on him. Roddick has a suspect backhand which was even worse when he was number one in the world and his volleys are suspect to which again was even worse when he was number one.

omniexist
07-08-2007, 05:37 AM
Leyton is certainly not the worst number one. He was a great player in his prime. From the days I have been around I would say Roddick was the worst number one. I never saw much of Moya when he was number one so can't comment on him. Roddick has a suspect backhand which was even worse when he was number one in the world and his volleys are suspect to which again was even worse when he was number one.

Yeah. I don't want to be like all the others and take a dump on Roddick but I never liked his 2H BH. Because it's mostly arm and he doesn't know how to put his weight behind it...so there's a lack of power. Also that exaggerated wind-up on his FH side like someone else noted...he needs too much time to set it up.