PDA

View Full Version : How important was Fed's win..

vkartikv
07-08-2007, 02:40 PM
...to you? As a Fed fan I would have been devastated if he has lost at 'home'. I promised myself I would never watch another tennis match if he lost. After surviving nearly 16 heart attacks at this tender age I can only say a Huge Thank you to Fed for not letting us Fed fans down. Sure I sound like a fanatic but don't we all live vicariously through superstars?

bluescreen
07-08-2007, 02:46 PM
to me, if he lost nadal, if not the official, would be the unofficial #1 player in the world. and it would probably drive him to excel this summer, making him the official number 1. i felt if he lost on grass, his home court, he would have no chance at winning the french, and perhaps no chance at being considered the GOAT.

saram
07-08-2007, 02:55 PM
Any Slam victory is utterly important. Did you mean to the player or you as a fan?

bluescreen
07-08-2007, 02:55 PM
is says in the first sentence "...to you."

PimpMyGame
07-08-2007, 03:10 PM
I feel very happy for Mr Federer, and would have felt very happy for Mr Nadal if he had won, but then I had to give my children a bath and get some work done.

So in short it has not been in the slightest important to me, unless I'm misinterpreting the question?