PDA

View Full Version : Racquets for a middle school tennis program

johnathan smith
07-09-2007, 05:38 PM
A friend of mine is going to be teaching middle school tennis this fall in a rural school in Alabama. If you have any old frames that you would like to donate it would be much appreciated and they would be put to good use. These kids need something to get involved in other and I could think of nothing better than tennis. These frames can be old wood frames, aluminum, (anything).
I have already donated a few frames from our local Wal-Mart to help out.
Anyhow, he asked me to post on here and he surely appreciates your consideration.
drop me an email if you are interested in helping out.
Thanks,
jwhtennis777@yahoo.com

steebo
07-10-2007, 10:29 AM
Hi, I have a couple I can donate. What address do I use?
Steve

johnathan smith
07-10-2007, 02:16 PM
Thanks steebo,
An email has been sent.

SteveI
07-11-2007, 07:20 PM
A friend of mine is going to be teaching middle school tennis this fall in a rural school in Alabama. If you have any old frames that you would like to donate it would be much appreciated and they would be put to good use. These kids need something to get involved in other and I could think of nothing better than tennis. These frames can be old wood frames, aluminum, (anything).
I have already donated a few frames from our local Wal-Mart to help out.
Anyhow, he asked me to post on here and he surely appreciates your consideration.
drop me an email if you are interested in helping out.
Thanks,
jwhtennis777@yahoo.com

JS,

Got your mail... One is one the way.

Steve

johnathan smith
08-09-2007, 03:00 PM
thanks to all for your genorosity,
I was able to get 4 frames off the boards in which we are most greatful for.
If anyone has anything else they can spare, or just aren't using we can certainly use them.
Thanks a lot,
JS