PDA

View Full Version : How long these gus will stay in top 10 ?

fastdunn
07-11-2007, 10:59 AM
Roddick
Davydenko
Gonzalez
Blake
Robredo

Blake and Robredo maybe out in 6 months or so unless they make
big impact in 2nd half of 2007.

Gonzalez maybe tough time after 2008 AO.

Roddick and Davydenko will stay as long as they make good results at slams.

Heavy Metal Tennis Star
07-11-2007, 12:13 PM
blake will be out soon, he cant even win a darn masters. hahahahaha.

Hot Sauce
07-11-2007, 12:26 PM
Nobody can with Federer and Nadal playing :D

Tennisace1
07-11-2007, 12:28 PM
unless blake steps it up in the hard court season, hes out of the top 10. Robredo will still be there, roddick of course will still be there, come on hes 4th in the world! He shouldnt even be on this list, and davydenko will do well in the indoors, and hard court season to still get him in the top 10, and gonzo the same. Remember the hardcourt season was where gonzo hooked up with stefanki, and was playing climatic tennis, to be where he is today.

J-man
07-11-2007, 01:49 PM
Gonzo, Blake, and Robredo are in the most trouble

babolat15
07-11-2007, 01:55 PM
most of them

anointedone
07-11-2007, 02:11 PM
I think Roddick's serve and determination will keep him in the top 10 for awhile still. Top 5 is another matter though. He has his work cut out for him to try and stay in the top 5.

Davydenko will be in the top 10 for awhile still too I think. He has shown he is for real. As for staying in the top 5, likewise that is a bit more iffy.

Blake and Robredo will be gone from the top 10 soon, and will never return to the top 10 ever again once they do drop out of it.

Gonzalez might lose his spot in the top 10 after Australia. I dont know if he will return or not. He is very unpredictable. He can beat anyone when his bombs are landing in, or self implode and lose to anyone.

Breaker
07-11-2007, 02:14 PM
Nobody can with Federer and Nadal playing :D

Unless Canas spanks Fed a few more times on hard courts ;) .

Robredo could be out as early as next week due to his poor result this week, losing 175 points could put Haas in at 10 and Berdych at 9.

Don't know about Davydenko depends on his US Open performance the year, but he's solid everywhere so he will probably float in the middle part of the top 10 for a while.

If Blake has a bad hardcourt season he's out, period.

Agreed that Gonzo needs to back up his Aussie Open result or improve on his US Open result since he's streaky at best.

Roddick should stay for another 2-3 if Connors can keep improving his game and his confidence isn't shot after Wimbledon, we will see.

ACE of Hearts
07-11-2007, 02:29 PM
I think Roddick will still stay in the top 10.People still have trouble returning his serve and the U.S summer court season is coming up.

harperselitebuiltfortough
07-11-2007, 02:31 PM
right now i would say blake is having the most troubles just producing decent results that will keep him in the top ten, maybe a good showing in the quarters and semis at the us open will give him some confidence and some fans