PDA

View Full Version : THE BEST foot orthotic???

lovin'it
07-14-2007, 04:24 PM
my feet are killing me, this darned post tib tendonitis is one thing, but now they both just hurt. the tops, above the lowest toe joint (on all five toes, both feet). have been wearing a NIke shoe and also my New Balance. Gotta go get some orthotics, what do you other feet problem people like?? Are Nikes not the best for cushioning? seems they hurt more than the new balance...thank YOU!

Gemini
07-14-2007, 04:39 PM
I've got plantar fascitis/heel spurs in both feet. I'm currently testing the Superfeet Orange (not really helping much), ProFoot Orthotic, and the Spenco Orthotic. So far, the Spenco Orthotic is working the best for currently but my condition is different from yours as it affects the arches and heels of my feet and not the toes.

I wear the Breathe Free IIIs and the Nike's will definitely have less cushioning than the New Balance. It's definitely a good idea to get some more specialized orthotic insoles that provide more cushioning in the front foot area.

Ronaldo
07-14-2007, 05:32 PM
Need control not cushioning. Go to a podiatrist, get a proper taping and discover pain-free feet.