PDA

View Full Version : Babolat Pure Control For Sale... $65!

Bottle Rocket
07-16-2007, 06:34 PM
Hey guys,

I've got a Babolat Pure Control Team STANDARD length tennis racket for sale.

This racquet is in OK condition. It is strung with Top Spin Cyber Flash at 55 lbs (has been played with). It has some scratches, some scrapes, and some chips (small gashes?). The frame shows wear in most areas, even some of the lettering is worn off. The bumper guard has the same type of wear. Besides the head guard, the grommets were replaced just a few weeks ago. There are absolutely no frame cracks of any kind though and the structural integrity is completely intact.

The racket plays just as it should, just like one with no blemishes. If it didn't, I wouldn't be selling it. I am most likely making it sound much worse than it is, but I can assure you, there won't be any surprises. It really plays great and has won me a lot of matches.

It has a 4 and 1/2 inch grip, a 97 (630 cm^2)) sq in head and will come with a brand new Tourna Grip overgrip, if you'd like. The original Babolat grip is still on it. I only need one spare racket and I am making the switch to the Pure Control Plus, so this one needs a new home.

I am looking for $65 shipped.

If you would like me to re-string it with fresh Cyber Flash or a hybrid with synthetic gut, I can do that, but the price goes up a little. $75?

Any and all offers and trades are welcome, most any reasonable offer will be accepted after a day or so.

Please email me at botlerocketwar@aol.com if interested.

Thanks!

julianoz
07-17-2007, 07:01 AM
bottle, are you still hitting with the control or have you switched?

Bottle Rocket
07-17-2007, 01:16 PM
I thnk I've switched to the Pure Control Plus, but I like the standard just as much and have one of those I am keepint as well.

And for all the people emailing me for pictures, I don't have any right now. That is why I am trying to describe its condition as best I can.

Bottle Rocket
07-23-2007, 10:16 AM
You guys are killing me here... $60 shipped!

njjohan
07-23-2007, 02:49 PM
to the UK?

dacrymn
07-23-2007, 03:46 PM
Bottle Rocket...I think people might be a bit skeptical when you say you don't have any pictures. I, for one, believe you're perfectly trustworthy, but there are others that don't know that. You might just want to get pictures for the business's sake.

dunloplayah
07-24-2007, 12:05 PM
Sorry, Bottlerocket, I'm going to pass. I think i better go with the 3/8 grip. otherwise, we would have had a deal! Good luck!

Bottle Rocket
07-24-2007, 09:43 PM
Bottle Rocket...I think people might be a bit skeptical when you say you don't have any pictures. I, for one, believe you're perfectly trustworthy, but there are others that don't know that. You might just want to get pictures for the business's sake.

Yeah, I think you're right.

I don't have a digital camera, so if that is what is stopping someone, how about I send you the racket first. If it is as described or better, then you can send the money?