PDA

View Full Version : Bad Arm Pain

Tahsin1982
07-21-2007, 09:10 PM
Hi guys,

Last thursday I was l rallying with my friend and suddenly like after one hour of hitting esp on cross court forehand i felt a bad pain on my right arm near the bicep area. It was really bad and hurt like hell whenever i try to prepare the racket back for a forehand.

I rested for one day and the pain was much less on Sunday and it was a mistake for me to and play that day since i just got my new k 95 that day i badly wanted to hit with it :(

I tried to hit an inside out forehand hard and thats where the pain came back again and this time from the shoulder as well. I am going to see a doc. Really was looking forward to the whole week to play with the K 95 :confused:

Was wondering if any of you guys ever encountered this? I am a descent 4.0 playera nd I never had this pain until recently, and its not the K 95 for sure cause i got the pain when i was using the tour 90 on fri which is my regular stick all along. So its kind of wierd after all these year i got this injury.

K-LEG
07-22-2007, 12:28 AM
Going to see a doctor...
Dude it's no big deal just stay off the courts for a couple days trust me doctors a waste of money it's not a big deal

Marius_Hancu
07-22-2007, 04:52 AM
It could be the K95: pretty high SW, pretty stiff.
Try some Volkls.