PDA

View Full Version : Can you help me....?

K!ck5w3rvE
10-15-2004, 05:31 PM
I've recently had shoulder problems, (strained tendon on the back of my shoulder), and I was wondering if you guys could suggest a string for me. I was using Alu, then Alu/Original, but I was hoping for a string that would be easy on my arm, and provide more power, without losing control, and not lose too much durability.

I've thought of a few......Supersense, Touch Turbo....any other suggestions? BTW, I'm 16, and using a Fischer Pro 1. I am a baseliner.

Steve Huff
10-15-2004, 09:21 PM
Who diagnosed your shoulder problem first? Most people strain muscles. If it really hurts, you should see a sports med doctor. He may want an MRI to determine the damage, plus, he can refer you to a physical therapist. If it just hurts, but not bad enough to keep you off the courts, try some cream called Capzasin HP. Put a little on before you play. It will get hot. And when you sweat, it will get hotter. But, I've found that it's helped my shoulder and elbow tremendously. You don't want to rub your eyes or touch any other part of your body that's sensitive after you get this on your hand. I even use a rubber glove to put it on (I buy a box of 100 or 50, just to apply this stuff). It's still cheaper than surgery. You can get it at any drug store or WalMart. It's near the BenGay, and other creams, but there's no comparison in how they work.

K!ck5w3rvE
10-16-2004, 01:16 AM
My shoulder is all sorted out...strengthening exercises and different strategies have been utelised (ie heat & ice) to fix it up. I'm going to a phhysiotherapist who is using ultrasound etc so my shoulder will be fine, its just she said I should use something a little less harsh on my shoulder for a while when I'm getting back into it.

K!ck5w3rvE
10-19-2004, 03:13 AM
Anyone?