PDA

View Full Version : Curtis Lawson = Shady

PureCarlosMoyaDrive
07-28-2007, 10:49 AM
I don't know his user name, but I know that his name is Curtis Lawson.

Sent me an e-mail 2 weeks ago to sell me some K-Factors for a great deal, I sent a reply only hours later saying I would buy the racquets for sure.

He has never responded since after I have sent 5 e-mails simply asking whether he is going to sell me the racquets or not so I can either get them or search for a different seller.

Shady

Richie Rich
07-28-2007, 05:29 PM
shady would be taking your money and running. however, they should let you know what's going on and not leave you hanging

snoflewis
07-28-2007, 08:21 PM
as Richie Rich stated...that's not shady at all. if he ran with your money..then we'd have a problem.

people don't reply to emails all the time...and when something like this happens, you can assume that he's already sold it or doesnt want to sell it. yes..he did agree to sell the frames to you, but after the first couple of emails weren't returned, don't you think he's not replying on purpose?

im pretty sure he emailed other people while also emailing you to improve his chances of selling the frames. and if it was that good of a deal, someone else surely would have taken it. especially for newer rackets like the kfactors

personally...i find posting bad references for reasons like this to be pretty demeaning. people check here to see if a seller/buyer's reliable...and even though you might not be pleased...i dont think it's a valid reason to be ruining someone's reputation, especially if he doesnt have any or very few references.

gamerx52986
07-30-2007, 05:36 PM
Pure Drive...since I'm the guy you are complaining about I think I can easily defend myself here. I received roughly 38 emails regarding the K-Factor frames and unfortunately do not spend my entire day at the computer waiting for people to say they want my frames. I'm not sure of your actual name as the most emails I got from any one person was three and that is the guy who bought my frames. First email asked if they were available and for pics. Second asked if I accepted Paypal and I had the payment the following day. Sorry if somebody beat you to the punch. Its unfortunate that you felt the need to start a thread. Now if you had sent money or something then I could understand your frustration.

gamerx52986
07-30-2007, 05:55 PM
actually Puredrive I am curious of what name would be on your email because nobody other than the person who paid me today committed to purchasing both frames. I had one person say they wanted the newer frame and ask if I accepted Paypal which I replied to with my account info. That was back on July 16th and I never received anything in my Paypal account. I've always made it clear that I will not ship anything out until payment is received.

diredesire
07-30-2007, 09:04 PM
Yeah, this is a little trigger happy, but i'm glad the O.P. was able to jump in!