PDA

View Full Version : what color overgrip do you put on your blade?

UW_Husky88
07-31-2007, 04:55 PM
What color overgrip (from the wilson pro overgrip line) would you put on your blade besides white so that it still looks as beautiful as that special girl that endorses it :D?

I love white, but I've heard it gets dirty and nasty fast, so what color would you get (preferably a darker color so it doesn't look tacky, no pun intended)

Voltron
07-31-2007, 04:58 PM
My blade? I suppose black, since I can't be seen with some flowery colour on me when I'm out pillaging towns.

Forehand Forever
07-31-2007, 05:44 PM
If you wash your hands the white isn't that bad. I use white it gets dirty after a little while.

UW_Husky88
07-31-2007, 05:48 PM
nBlade...sorry. I forgot not everyone knows that slang lol. btw voltron, at least you didn't mistake that for sexual innuendo, so thanks for having that much maturity lol

Puredrivetennis
07-31-2007, 06:38 PM
My blade? I suppose black, since I can't be seen with some flowery colour on me when I'm out pillaging towns.

hahahah, so sweet.

But seriously, try super grap lime green, yellow, uhh..

JesseT
07-31-2007, 07:49 PM
If you wash your hands the white isn't that bad. I use white it gets dirty after a little while.

All this "dirty grip" concern humors me.

I reopened a finger-cut during a match one time. Bled all over my white overgrip.

To me, nothing says serious tennis player quite like a bloody grip.

Char
07-31-2007, 08:08 PM
I use a white overgrip. I also use white handlebar tape on my bike. Gets dirty a little faster, but you can wash it a bit and imho if that's what looks best, use it.

ProStaff Legend
08-03-2007, 09:54 AM
yea, i love wilson pro but they dont come in black and i dont like any of the other colors and the white gets dirty easily. we need to start a petition to hav wilson pro made in black

Loco4Tennis
08-03-2007, 11:33 AM
the new white overgrips make my racquets look hot; and besides, once the white looks brown, its time to flip that bad boy over, or shell out a $ to get some more, and just like that, your rracquet its hot once more :-)