PDA

View Full Version : Need to be sold TODAY! :-D

XFactorer
08-09-2007, 01:55 PM
Priced to be sold since I'm leavin' to go back to school, I need to sell these racquets before I leave instead of letting them just sit in the closet here.

Yonex RDS001 Mid - 9/10 condition, strung with syn. gut, 4 3/8 grip, lead tape on 2 and 10 to raise sweet spot, great condition normal scuffs on bump guards. min. to no scratches to paint. Asking for 95, shipped.

Babolat Pure Drive + w/ Cortex - 8/10 condition (possibly 7 if you're picky), 4 1/4 grip size, no cracks, paint is chipped on rim from low volleys, plays like a brand new racquet, has kevlar mains and syn. gut crosses, strung loose. Asking for 90, shipped.

Nike Vapor IV TD shoes, men's 9.5 w/ obsidian on the heels. Great condition, asking for 50, shipped.

Nike Bellow Shorts, men's XL. Pure white shorts. Great condition, asking for 20 shipped.

Nike Money Crew, Ice Blue, men's L. All blue shirt, great condition, asking for 20 shipped.

All transactions must be completed by early Sunday, 8/12 since I leave on Monday. Paypal is best form of payment. check reference section, too! If you want photos of other info or want to submit your BEST OFFER, send e-mail with subject "TW Forums: _____ (product name)" to XFactorer@gmail.com. Prompt e-mail responses from me!

XFactorer
08-10-2007, 11:40 AM
I also have a pair of the Wreck Havoc Shorts, navy with the white details down the side (the Nadal shorts with 13 in inseams, not to be confused with the capris he normally wears). Men's medium, great condition, asking for 25, shipped.

XFactorer
08-10-2007, 11:57 AM
Yonex RDS001 Mid SOLD

XFactorer
08-11-2007, 11:50 AM
SHOES SOLD!

I also have the Nike Focus Jacket in 9/10 condition, retails for $75, asking for $40. This is the black with white mesh panels and gold trim jacket, men's medium. Tag is falling off from wash, a few loose threads at the collar, too. Otherwise, in great condition!

Remember, all prices are negotiable... especially if you get 2 or more items!

XFactorer
08-12-2007, 02:03 AM
BABOLAT SOLD!

The clothing is still available! I'd like to clear out the closet by Sunday night...