PDA

View Full Version : n fusion ??

sonicserve45
08-12-2007, 11:53 AM
hi I was in dicks sporting goods and saw a racket that I was unfimiliar with. It was called the n code fusion. Just wondering if any body else had heard of it. I had no clue wilson even made it.

jonline
08-12-2007, 01:26 PM
Sporting goods stores often get racquets that no one else carries, that is they are exclusive to them. There are many racquets like this at the major sporting goods stores, both in the Head Liquidmetal series and the Wilson nCode series. Often, these racquets don't show their specs on the frame. As for you question, no, I haven't heard of it, but you can count on the fact that it is an exclusive racquet made for Dick's. I've never liked the fact that the sporting goods stores have racquets like this, which is why these stores pale in comparison to TW.

soggyramen
08-12-2007, 06:34 PM
yea they get exclusive racquets for them i guess just to boost their racquet sales at low end tennis stores like that. if your looking to get the nfusion it's actually not a bad racquet at all it's a solid tweener with good power and better control they only thing is that it didn't have much feel and it was muted if you care about that sort of thing