PDA

View Full Version : c10 pro vs prince 03 tour mid

markwillplay
08-12-2007, 03:42 PM
which for serve volley, ihbh, elbow? Has anyone hit with both?

bad_call
08-12-2007, 05:13 PM
the t10v mid is good for s&v and 1hbh.

louis netman
08-12-2007, 08:36 PM
Bth are nice frames to S/V with...C10 has much feel if that matters to you...

markwillplay
08-13-2007, 07:34 AM
I am thinking of the c10 pr0. I am currently playing with a POG 4 stripe and having some success. I wanted to try the mid (POG) because of the smaller head size but tht one does not rate as well for the elbow. I know that the 03 tour does rate well and I have demoed the 03 tour mid plus. Really muted feel but I think I might prefer the mid for the little bit of added weight.

Here is where you can relly help. I find the POG os about as heavy as I want to go and It is a little clumsy at net but not bad really. I can also hit out on it nicely and keep the ball in. I guess I am looking for those traits in a little more manueverable racquet. Tried a weighted Dunlp mfil20016/19 and hate it.

My options in my mind are:

buy another POG and play with them
buy 2 vocal c10 por's for same amount as one new POG (from the classifieds)
buy used 03 tour mid and get another eventually
look harder at the POG mid.

Again, serve and volleyer who hits lots of spin from the back and uses one hand back hand. Also have a kick serve, slice and fairly flat one that I rely on. I need some pop on the serve but I do have fast swing speed.

I would really love to hear from anyone who has played with these racquets and has an opinion on weight (not just specs but real match weight).

Thanks for your help.

dave333
08-13-2007, 08:38 AM
Dunno about the c10, but the o3 tours (all sizes) have massive sweetspots. Its awesome. Very dampened though.