PDA

View Full Version : 2 Dunlop 200g XL's

AgassiFan12
08-12-2007, 04:44 PM
I know someone selling 2 Dunlop 200g XL's. Each about a 8/10 condition. Asking 55 usd each plus shipping. Thanks.

vndesu
08-13-2007, 10:09 PM
are yu willing to trade for a lm radical mp or a dunlop mfil 300

AgassiFan12
08-14-2007, 08:41 AM
unfortunately not. Thanks though.

diredesire
08-14-2007, 11:43 AM
you know someone?

It'd be better for all parties if you were in possession of these frames.

AgassiFan12
08-14-2007, 11:52 AM
you know someone?

It'd be better for all parties if you were in possession of these frames.

Yes, yes...I do understand that, but they are rackets from someone on this board that I said I would buy and in the week long process of getting the deal specifics done I got into a car accident and have to renig on the deal because I don't have the cash to make the deal happen now.

He wanted the deal to stand but and I told him I could still probably do the deal by the end of the month. He said it would be okay, but that he would try reposting them to see if anyone else was interested. He took a few days to do so. So I decided to post myself to maybe help my chances.

So, thanks for your concern. I'm trying to help myself and someone else out.

Although, I see that he did repost them on the board yesterday (or the day before. I don't remember) But they were advertised differently than I was told...so I'm skeptical anyways.

He originally told me they were both strung and 8/10 condition and asked 50 dollars a piece + shipping. Now he has them listed as only one strung, at a 7/10 condition and suddenly 55 dollars + shipping.

Hmmm!!

diredesire
08-14-2007, 04:07 PM
If you have something that came up, it happens. If the other guy is a good enough guy, he'll understand. Life happens. It's not your responsibility to find him a buyer, feel free to post a link to his thread, and call it even. Making a transaction through another board member is not secure and bad things can happen.

(Note: I'm being extra cautious due to recent shady trading practices on the board, not necessarily you.)

Gelliot
08-14-2007, 11:39 PM
are yu willing to trade for a lm radical mp or a dunlop mfil 300

vndesu, I have two of these racquets and am willing to trade for an m-fil 300. e-mail me at escyoung@gmail.com

AgassiFan12
08-15-2007, 03:53 AM
Thanks for the advice.

Dire Desire: I actually e-mailed him just prior to replying to you originally and heard back from him. He said he raised the price because he thought that I still really wanted the rackets at the end of the month, when I said I could possibly pay. And he also said that the condition changed because he thought they would go down one since one was unstrung. Hence going from a 8/10 to a 7/10, but it is still wierd that he didn't tell me that one was unstrung originally.

I'm beginning to think it was more of a misunderstanding. He seems like a good guy and a good person to trade with.

Here's the link to the "Wanted" ad I posted:

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=147806

Here's his new listing in the "For Sale"

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=150474

I'm not by any means trying to say that he's a bad seller. I honestly think it was simply a misunderstanding and he was trying to make sure they were still available for me that is why the rating went down and price went up. I have had great communication with him and would certainly be willing to do business with him at some point, but not for a while...with my car accident and all.

DireDesire, thanks for the advice and reassurance.