PDA

View Full Version : Switched BACK to PC600 from PS 6.0 85!

War, Safin!
08-13-2007, 08:36 AM
My affair with the Head Prestige Classic 600 is BACK ON.

I've left (temporarily?) 'The Daddy', the Wilson Prostaff 6.0 85 - I find unless I have it really leaded up to around 380g and some natural gut put in, it doesn'ts full potential for me and my style (big serve, big baseline/some S&V) - and I can't afford that every 2-3 weeks...plus, using this for 2 hours is more tiring.

I used my PC600 again last night - I reckon my serves are a lot heavier than with the PS 6.0 85 - and easier to do topspin serves.

I might even re-string and re-lead my Head LiquidMetal Prestige mid and see how I fare! IMO, that outguns the PC600....

Mad iX
08-13-2007, 04:14 PM
Good for you.

Alex
09-01-2007, 09:54 PM
My affair with the Head Prestige Classic 600 is BACK ON.

I've left (temporarily?) 'The Daddy', the Wilson Prostaff 6.0 85 - I find unless I have it really leaded up to around 380g and some natural gut put in, it doesn'ts full potential for me and my style (big serve, big baseline/some S&V) - and I can't afford that every 2-3 weeks...plus, using this for 2 hours is more tiring.

I used my PC600 again last night - I reckon my serves are a lot heavier than with the PS 6.0 85 - and easier to do topspin serves.

I might even re-string and re-lead my Head LiquidMetal Prestige mid and see how I fare! IMO, that outguns the PC600....

Hi..What do you think about the Flexpoint Prestige Mid? Currently using the LM Prestige Mid and int he mist of looking for a Prestige Mid that is a little more maneveurable than LM Prestige. Please help to compare. TQ.

jdelcue
09-02-2007, 06:52 PM
Man, I just got my LM Prestige MP and it feels friggin' awesome...
I need to get my hands on some of the other Prestiges just to see what they all feel like, too...

Especially interested in a PC600, of course. But aside from that, would also like to try out an i.Prestige Mid/MP and an LM Prestige Mid (already tried an FXP Prestige Mid, and it felt pretty good, too, although I think I'm more comfortable with MPs right now).

I feel like a little "War, Safin!" with my PS 6.0 95/LM Prestige MP love affairs. Lol :lol: