PDA

View Full Version : Is Djokovic G.O.A.T.?

TheModernEra
08-13-2007, 06:31 PM
Or is it a little premature? Geesh, this board can't switch bandwagons fast enough.......

The person who should be more worried than Federer by Djokovic's game is Nadal, because Djokovic is going to be winning lots of tournaments in the future (titles will be divided amongst 3 instead of 2)....Nadal's grip on #2 in the world may drop to #3 instead of rising to #1......

I'm just glad the matches that Djokovic won were of such good quality....He beat these guys flat out. He's a beast. And that means more tennis matches other than Nadal-Fed should draw interest and excitement....this benefits all tennis fans...

Forehand Forever
08-13-2007, 07:03 PM
He hasn't even won a slam yet!

saram
08-13-2007, 07:05 PM
HOLY F___!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Truly, without a doubt, the dumbest thread of all time. The GOAT????

Put down the pipe, put down the bottle, put down the syringe....

You are truly on a substance that is illegal in all states.....

tennispro11
08-13-2007, 07:06 PM

I think that is would have to be crack. I think he is doing something to someone's crack. LOL!

Ambivalent
08-13-2007, 07:08 PM
He lost a set to Donald Young! He gave Donald Young his first ATP set!

FOR SHAME, FOR SHAME.

I doubt Djokovic is going to be splitting tournaments with fed and nadal. Although he is a very good player, im going to say Montreal was a fluke.

Lindsay
08-13-2007, 07:12 PM
Yes, yes, he beat Federer so he has to be the GOAT. Please also include Nadal, Volandri, Canas, and Murray to that list of GOATS, because they have beaten him in the last 12 months as well.

Please remember he still has losing records to both Nadal and Federer.

Maybe this should be titled- "Djokovic- 3rd Greatest Player of Right Now."

Mad iX
08-13-2007, 07:20 PM
If Donald Young took a set off Djokovic, then he must be the true GOAT.

king of swing
08-13-2007, 07:26 PM
what kind of acid are you tripping on??

pow
08-13-2007, 07:34 PM
If Donald Young took a set off Djokovic, then he must be the true GOAT.

Ah indeed.

saram
08-13-2007, 07:36 PM
what kind of acid are you tripping on??

frickin' hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fed_the_savior
08-13-2007, 07:37 PM
uh.. guys it was a joke... are you all dense or something..

king of swing
08-13-2007, 07:39 PM
frickin' hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you, thank you..*bows*

no but seriously you HAVE to be tripping to think that the djoker is the GOAT... I mean COME ON! one masters and hes THE GOAT??!!!

im telling you acid does things to your mind:roll:

Lindsay
08-13-2007, 08:18 PM
I beat a kid that beat a kid that beat a kid that beat Donald Young, who took a set off of Djokovic, who beat Federer. Does that make me the GOAT?

tennispro11
08-13-2007, 08:20 PM
I beat a kid that beat a kid that beat a kid that beat Donald Young, who took a set off of Djokovic, who beat Federer. Does that make me the GOAT?

Yeah pretty much if you are following the logic of the OP. ;)

Gantz
08-13-2007, 08:26 PM
what does GOAT stand for?

tennispro11
08-13-2007, 08:28 PM

Are you serious or just kidding? If you were serious I am sorry for you, but here you go: Greatest of All Time

rockthebox
08-13-2007, 08:32 PM
Wow, some of you have thick skulls, it was a JOKE

tennispro11
08-13-2007, 08:33 PM
Wow, some of you have thick skulls, it was a JOKE

I know. I was kidding back. LOL!

psamp14
08-13-2007, 08:34 PM
OH MY GOD.......please roger win every slam until you turn 30 and end these useless threads....

Ljubicic for number1
08-13-2007, 11:42 PM

PETE SAMPRAS

bobobabob
08-13-2007, 11:45 PM
dear god... does anyone actually READ the OP's post?!?!?!?! or do people just like reading the title then post the first thing that pops into their head?

Alex132
08-13-2007, 11:48 PM
does this looks like Novak??

http://www.speedysigns.com/images/decals/140c/H/332/968.gif

Rickson
08-13-2007, 11:49 PM
Or is it a little premature? Geesh, this board can't switch bandwagons fast enough.......

The person who should be more worried than Federer by Djokovic's game is Nadal, because Djokovic is going to be winning lots of tournaments in the future (titles will be divided amongst 3 instead of 2)....Nadal's grip on #2 in the world may drop to #3 instead of rising to #1......

I'm just glad the matches that Djokovic won were of such good quality....He beat these guys flat out. He's a beast. And that means more tennis matches other than Nadal-Fed should draw interest and excitement....this benefits all tennis fans...

GOAT? Not even close.

phoony
08-14-2007, 12:00 AM
Djokovic among the rising star. Right now a lot of people talking about and pay a lot of attention to the Serbians so to their girls: Ivanovic and Jankovic. For years to come my prediction over them will win a lot of titles no matter Tier 1 Tier 2 or Slams.

TheSneakerologist
08-14-2007, 01:27 AM
Sarcasm is an amazing tool.

natasha_nana
08-14-2007, 08:19 AM

HAHAHAHA

my sentiments exactly.

Christ.

LafayetteHitter
08-14-2007, 08:34 AM
If one cannot afford the medical attention and observation necessary there are typically state hospitals more than willing to take in people in need of psychiatric care! I wish they would make it so you have to be at least 12 to log into these forums sometimes! LOL

DarkTennis
08-14-2007, 08:42 AM
whats with these stupid forums....is this like one of these post of the week or somthing

Eviscerator
08-14-2007, 09:03 AM
Truly, without a doubt, the dumbest thread of all time.

Sorry, but as bad as this thread is, it does not qualify as the worst.

That would almost be like saying a guy who has never won a slam and who is 20 years old is the GOAT. :mrgreen:

Vision84
08-14-2007, 01:38 PM
I really hope the OP is just trolling. If not then something is seriously wrong.

vive le beau jeu !
08-14-2007, 01:47 PM

He hasn't even won a slam yet!
he needs 10000 post for that.
this djokovic guy is clearly not in the same league as breakpoint or marius hancu...

;)

Ruud
08-14-2007, 02:51 PM
people on this forum are so stuck up. This was a Joke(ovich) get a life an participate in the real life.

naturalexponent
08-14-2007, 03:51 PM
PETE SAMPRAS

best post ever.

and does anyone find it ironic that the people most up in arms about this obviously jestful thread are accusing the OP of being on drugs or immature, stupid, etc. Lighten up guys, it wasn't even a cryptic joke.