PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2x Babolat Pure Drive Roddick w/cortex 100, grip: 4 3/8, condition:9.5/10

sruckauf
08-14-2007, 11:24 AM
Here are the specs. I have two of these. $125 each (so $250 total) is what I'm asking, which will include shipping inside the U.S. If you're out of the U.S. let me know and I'll look into what it would cost to ship to where you are.

- Babolat Pure Drive Roddick
- 100 sq. inch (midplus)
- 4 3/8 grip
- Strung currently with Tecnifibre E-Matrix 17 @ 60 pounds at the moment. It's fresh string I put in them myself recently. I'd throw in a couple packs of some other string if that makes a big difference for you so you can get them strung to your specs by your own stringer.
- Stock frames - No modifications in balance or weight or anything else

These are used frames, used for one month by me. They are just too powerful for me and I've gone back to POG. These rackets are in mint shape. They look perfectly new except for about 20 hours of very easy use signs such as the original grip on them is compressed a bit and there are a couple very minor scuffs on the bumper guard.

If interested and want more information or want to see pics, please email me at sruckauf@gmail.com

I'll be happy to tell you anything additional, or take specific pictures of the racket such as the Bablolat authenticity sticker, bumper, etc.

I can ship it Priority Mail USPS or UPS - your choice.

Payment Terms: I prefer PayPal or Cashier's Check. You can also send me a personal check, but I'd have to wait until it clears

sruckauf
08-20-2007, 03:28 PM
These have been sold. Thanks for those that have inquired.