PDA

View Full Version : Should Fed retire and sell his trophies?

dennis10is
08-14-2007, 07:53 PM
All,

After not listening to us TW members about him switching to a 2BH and becoming a lefty, Fed lost miserably to the Joker.

I going to fly to Dubai and tell Fed to quit the game before he embarasses himself and that he should put all of his trophies up on ****. The money raised could go to his South African charity. He could move to the states and perhaps become a tennis park attendant. They have an opening at my local park. The pay must be at least 7 USD/hr. He could tell people at the courts that he could have been a contender for GOAT but it all slipped away because he was stubborn and foolish for not listening to the wise men of TW.

We would listen in embarassment because there is nothing more pathetic than people who have missed the bus in life and now speak of glories past that existed only in their delusional minds.

I taking up collection for the air fare and hotel accomodation. Could have made millions on that Davydenko match but they voided the bet. Tarnation!!

PS. A minority group at TW believes that Fed may be able to regain his dominance if he applies for Serbian citizenship, get a crew up, switch to a 2BH, do imitation of other players, bounce the ball more often before serving, fake injuries when he's behind in a match.

Tempyst
08-14-2007, 07:57 PM
........rofl!!!

raiden031
08-14-2007, 07:59 PM
Only in TW's forum can a player win 2 grand slams and go to the final of a grand slam in the same year (after winning 3 the previous year and 1 final), end the win streak on clay of the best clay player ever, and break the record for most consecutive weeks at #1, and still be dethroned of his greatness because he lost to the #3 player in the world at a tournament.

I can't imagine what this forum woulda been like during Sampras' prime. He must've been considered the worst player in history every time he played at the French.

AJK1
08-14-2007, 08:11 PM
I can't imagine what this forum woulda been like during Sampras' prime. He must've been considered the worst player in history every time he played at the French.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, totally agree.
Fed loses once or twice a year and he's considered a has been!!

AndyRLacoste
08-14-2007, 08:14 PM
You know he's won over 30,000,000$ in tennis, not counting endorsements, right?

I know you're joking (at least I hope) but Fed's set for life.

tennispro11
08-14-2007, 08:15 PM
You know he's won over 30,000,000$ in tennis, not counting endorsements, right?

I know you're joking (at least I hope) but Fed's set for life.

Yeah he won't end up like Borg. :)

AndyRLacoste
08-14-2007, 08:20 PM
Yeah he won't end up like Borg. :)
Hehe, they should do a charity event where they play each other, it wouldn't be good tennis, but it would raise a lot of money. Or I guess they could use Pete Sampras, he's all right.

phoony
08-14-2007, 08:26 PM
Enough Fed........you should retire. Too boring of your games.

redsoxrock930
08-14-2007, 08:36 PM
what the hell

Alafter
08-14-2007, 09:24 PM
From another perspective, all these Fed should retire threads and is he losing it thread is rather complimentary to Fed's abilities rather than a harsh/brash/jumping to conclusion about what's going on with Federer.

Remember that these threads arose only because PEOPLE'S EXPECTION OF FED has GONE BEYOND EVEN EXTRAORDINARY LEVEL.

If they werent revering Fed as a tennis god, they wouldnt start all these ******** threads now would they?

If they didnt expect Fed to godwhip all other players on court, they wouldt start all these ******** threads now would they?

dennis10is
08-15-2007, 08:45 AM
ha ha ha...ha ha..ha

daddy
08-15-2007, 09:08 AM
It looks like he should exchange one of the wimbledon trophys and girlfriend for another ( at least ) decent girlfriend .. ;) and change hairstyle !

Mad iX
08-15-2007, 06:15 PM
If I was Fed, I would retire and sell my trophies. He'll probably drop out of the Top 10 sometime in 2014, probably a good time to retire and start a family of future GOATs. Then sell all his masters trophies to make room his 20+ slam trophies.

daddy
08-15-2007, 06:29 PM
If I was Fed, I would retire and sell my trophies. He'll probably drop out of the Top 10 sometime in 2014, probably a good time to retire and start a family of future GOATs. Then sell all his masters trophies to make room his 20+ slam trophies.

He needs thiner girl for this, their genetics would be awful. Fat small feds all over the place .. ;)

AndyRLacoste
08-15-2007, 06:31 PM
This thread is shot, now that Fed wins and the Jokster loses.

Tennis_Monk
08-15-2007, 06:32 PM
In my opinion Federer doesnt deserve the trophies because he won them using 1HBH.
If he really wants to be GOAT he should
1) Play and win against every TW forum member
we all know it is impossible. I have sent several emails challenging him to play me and they are all unanswered (iwell ..obvious reason.. federer is scared). If he cant even play and win against me, Fat chance he has against fellow TW forum members.

2) Play left handed and use Two handed Backhand.
Using this Federer should win 10 grandslams. Then TW forum members would consider his application for GOAT. Again no guarantees implied.

3) Get the Time machine out and play with past players including God himself.

Eviscerator
08-15-2007, 06:38 PM
I can't imagine what this forum woulda been like during Sampras' prime. He must've been considered the worst player in history every time he played at the French.

I can't imagine what this forum must have been like during Laver's prime either. :mrgreen:

tennispro11
08-15-2007, 06:54 PM
Enough Fed........you should retire. Too boring of your games.

Dude your from Canada, right? How come you can't put the words where they belong? Stop trying to be like Yoda. :o

dennis10is
08-16-2007, 02:21 PM
In my opinion Federer doesnt deserve the trophies because he won them using 1HBH.
If he really wants to be GOAT he should
1) Play and win against every TW forum member
we all know it is impossible. I have sent several emails challenging him to play me and they are all unanswered (iwell ..obvious reason.. federer is scared). If he cant even play and win against me, Fat chance he has against fellow TW forum members.

2) Play left handed and use Two handed Backhand.
Using this Federer should win 10 grandslams. Then TW forum members would consider his application for GOAT. Again no guarantees implied.

3) Get the Time machine out and play with past players including God himself.

I agree with 1 and 2. Every TW members is unbeateable and infallible, at least in our own minds. With all of the free advice we give to these pros, I don't understand why I don't listen to us.