PDA

View Full Version : nike and the UK?

theoratoruk
10-22-2004, 12:32 PM
:evil:
i just wondered if somebody could help me out here, :oops: i have been trying to locate the summer nike sphere season of tops for months now in the uk and have had no joy in the colours that i want. you have had them on your site but are not allowed to mail nike to england.
to add to my frustration even more the winters colours are now out and the old ones no longer on the site.

what the hell is the point of nike only releasing colours in europe that are tiresome and why can you not dispatch to these shores.

please get back to me.

TW Staff
10-25-2004, 09:07 AM
We cannot ship Nike goods internationally due to Nike policies.
As for your other questions, we stock what is available. Nike, like other brands, keeps its lines fresh by introducing new styles each season.
I suggest contacting Nike to see if they can put you in touch with a Nike retailer in England that stocks the latest styles.
Nike Customer Service (GBR) 0207 341 5532 or free-phone 0800-1697838
Chris, TW.

theoratoruk
11-06-2004, 07:38 PM
many thanks for you reply.rang nike uk ,they dont even have a lot of the line listed never mind the colours,this is a really bad situation.it looks as if i will have find a friend willing to buy the stuff over there for me.or send someone on a shopping trip.
:P